Thread: Terrific Timon

Terrific Timon

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Timon!

What a handsome orange Tabby boy you are! Your coat is beautiful, you have big golden eyes and the sweetest face!

You really are a smart and special boy, running along when your mum goes shopping on her bicycle and waits outside until she is done shopping. I bet she never forgets to buy treats for you. The two of you have a very close bond, and I can tell you are loved very much.

Enjoy a day of fun and celebration, get pampered with extra treats, all your favourite things, and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetheart!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dear Timon, what a handsome tabby boy you are. Your ginger coat looks so soft, and you have the sweetest face. You look so beautiful in your matching bed
    You are indeed an incredibly smart kitty, you go shopping with your mom, running along side her bicycle, and then waiting for her outside the store.
    Timon, you are a sweet and precious boy, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Blog Entries
    Timor is clearly a very special cat in every way. He sure is a wonderful COTD!

Terrific Timon!

Hi Timon in Utrecht, Netherlands! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a handsome, oh so SPECIAL, ginger boy you are, Timon! As your mom/dad has said, your coloring and striped markings are gorgeous! And talk about smart!!! Wow, accompanying your human as she/he cycles to the market, waiting patiently as she/he shops, the two of you heading home in tandem? (Well, you on paw, hehe) How special is that! Unlike here in the U.S., you Europeans sure do make good use of your bicycles, and apparently you kitties go along for the ride!

How blessed your human is, having a beautiful, loyal and loving best furry family member in you, Timon! You truly are a treasure, one in a million, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the big smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you, seeing your squee worthy photos, has been the perfect ending to my long, gloomy day! I hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration...accompanying your human about town, napping in that soft, comfy bed and cuddling with your mom/dad, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, precious Timon, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Orange perfection!!!

Last edited by tatsxxx11; 08-12-2018 at 05:08 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Timon, you are gorgeous! What a stunning Orange guy you are! Your fur looks so soft and has such a pretty color and design. As your dear person says, your stripes are more subtle than most tabby cats he/she has seen. And what a sweet face you have, with that one lovely big golden eye we're just seeing peeping out here! My orange girl Sparkler says "Hello, Meow!" Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. You are adorable in them both, and that orange bed is a perfect match for your coloring! I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Utrecht in the Netherlands to pet you. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved person will pet you for me .

And what a delightful personality you have! You are very smart! When your dear person goes shopping, you run along next to her/his bicycle, then wait outside the shops until he/she is ready to go home again. You are the best cat in the world for her, and you love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Timon, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a beautiful Tabby you are Timon.
    Your Orange Coat matches your bed.

You go shopping your person
    And wait outside until they are done.

Happy Cat of the Day Terrific Timon!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Chance is a beautiful COTD! I love his Siamese colouring and blue eyes. You sure did some team work to pull this amazing kitten through and it sure payed off, very impressive! So sorry his sister didn't make it. Chance is a perfect and awsome COTD! Team Chance forever!

Timon

Hi Timon! You sure are handsome! Your person thinks your coat is beautiful and I couldn’t agree more! It is such a stunning shade of orange!
    You and your person are the perfect match for each other, you will even follow them to the store and wait outside until they come out! That proves what a loyal kitty you are and I know you will always be there for your person no matter what!
    Wishing you many more happy years with your loved ones with lots of extra treats and snuggles!