Thread: Tiger the Terrific Tabby!

Tiger the Terrific Tabby!

Dearest Tiger, what an adorable kitty you are! You are so good-looking with that tabby-patterned fur that looks so soft, and that sweet face with those lovely big green eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. What a variety! It's so nice to see you basking in the sun, then climbing up to a welcoming lap, then rolled over with your tummy up (are you asking for a tummy-rub there?), and then that beautiful black and white print of you curled up relaxing. I wish I could reach through the screen to New York and rub your tummy (only if you want it rubbed, of course) and pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will rub your tummy (only if you want it rubbed, of course) and pet you for me .

And what a terrific story you have to tell! Back when you were a kitten, you were found in a parking lot and then adopted by your dear Purrrsons. Now you are sixteen years old, and you and they have been together that whole time! You have the most delightful Purrrsonality. You're playful and friendly and can snuggle for hours. You love spending time with your family and meeting new people. Like kitties everywhere, you love to bask in a good, sunny spot. You also like to jump into and spring out of boxes, and you even enjoy riding in the car! You and your dear Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Tiger, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 08-11-2018 at 07:28 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Tiger, what a handsome tabby boy you are. Your classic tabby coat looks so soft, especially your belly, and your face is so sweet.
    Your photos are great, I especially love the black and white picture!
    As your human said, in no way do you look like 16. You are extremely active, playful and a snuggler. Like any self-respecting kitty, you love sunny spots and boxes. You don't even mind riding in the car.
    Tiger, you are indeed a terrific senior kitty, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Blog Entries
    I love Tiger! What a precious cat, all his pictures are magnificent. Long live tiger!

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Tiger!

What a handsome Tabby boy you are! Your coat is beautiful, and you have the sweetest face! You look more like a six year old than one at sixteen.

I’m so glad you were found at that parking lot and adopted by your family. You really look like you’re thriving with them. You don’t even mind car rides. And like most cats, you love a sunny spot to lay in.

You are playful and friendly, love to snuggle and to meet new people. I bet everyone who meets you are smitten by your sweet character.

Enjoy a day of fun and celebration with your family, and get pampered with extra treats, tummy rubs and lots of snuggles. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetheart!

Looking for some tummy rubs? I would love to give you some!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Terrific Tiger!

Hi Tiger! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a hunky-handsome, spunky and energetic Tabby boy you are, Tiger; one utterly fetching feline! But 16 years young??? Me thinks your mommy must be fibbing! Seriously, you have the looks and energy of a youngster! hehe

How blessed your family was, the day you were rescued from that parking lot, the day they opened up their home and hearts to one beautiful baby boy; blessed with the sweetest and snuggliest, most sociable and life loving furkid a family could ever hope for! You truly are a treasure, Tiger, one in a million, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, Tiger! Meeting you, seeing your heart-melting photos, has made my evening! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...jumping in and out of boxes and napping in the sunshine; meeting new people and making new friends; snuggling with your humans; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Tiger, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, terrific Tiger! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a handsome fellow you are- I like your sweet face and your tabby markings! You definitely don't look sixteen!

You have lots to do each day- finding a sunny spot to lounge, getting into and out of a box! Then it is time to snuggle with your family and relax; PURR-fect! Best of all, you are a greatly loved kitty! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Tiger!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, handsome Tiger!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Tiger

Dear Tiger, first let me start out saying how beautiful and photogenic you are! In two of your pictures I noticed you were even lying on your back exposing your belly! (Probably for a tummy rub how cute!
    Your coat definitely resembles a tiger, with your stripes. It is stunning!
    As a kitten, you wandered the streets lonely until you found your puurfect human family!
    Now you are happy and very loved and will be for the rest of your life and forever after!
    I wish you a fun day filled with cuddles with your loved ones!! You will always be their cat of the day!