Thread: Lovely Louis

Lovely Louis

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Louis!

What a handsome boy you are! Your fluffy white coat with the black patches is beautiful, and you have the sweetest face!

When you showed up on your family’s porch, I bet you had checked out a lot of places beforehand, but you chose the right house.
    At first you were terrified, but you soon realised that your new family would help you - thank you so much to them.

With patience, food and love, you decided to move in with them, and what a great decision that was! Now you have warm and safe home. people who love you, and some of other kitty friends to play and snuggle with, also. You have bonded especially with your mom and sleep with her at night. Could life be any better!

Enjoy a day of fun and celebration with your family and kitty friends. Get pampered with extra treats and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetheart!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dearest Louis, a.k.a. "Lulu," what a beautiful gentleman you are! You are positively stunning, with that long, long fluffy white fur with the black patches and the black, REALLY fluffy tail. And what a sweet face you have, with that cute pink nose and those lovely big golden eyes! Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us! That is so nice to see you cuddled up with one of your feline housemates in the first picture.. and then you lounging back on your dear Meowmie's lap in another! You are absolutely gorgeous in all of them. I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Mentor, OH to pet you, and pet all your kitty housemates, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrents will pet you all for me .

And what an amazing, heartwarming story you have to tell! You showed up outside the home of your dear Purrrents-to-be one winter day, cold and hungry. They thought at first you were lost in the neighborhood and tried to find your family, but no-one claimed you. They left food out for you and tried to coax you inside, but you were too scared for quite a long time. Finally you did come in, and it took you only a few days to settle right in to your new Purrrfect Furrrever home. You fit right in, like you'd been there for years! You get along great with your family kitty friends, and you like to watch your former outside domain comfortably and safely from behind the screen door of your home. You have bonded deeply with your dear Meowmie, and you're almost always beside her on the couch or in bed. You and your dear Purrrsons and kitty housemates all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Louis, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 08-10-2018 at 06:55 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello, dear Louis in Ohio! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous guy you are! I like your fluffy coat; your cute pink nose and paw pads; your plush tail, and your toehawks! Your fur looks so soft, I would be very happy to pet you ... and your grey kitty buddy, too!

You were an outside kitty for a long while, wandering the neighborhood. Your people-to-be started offering you food, and making an attempt to get you inside. You weren't having it at first - but then you decided to come in! I bet that was a very happy day for your people! After a few days you felt very comfortable. Now you can keep an eye on all that's happening outdoors, and check from inside the screen door. You have especially bonded with your mom, who calls you Lulu! PURR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to handsome Louis! Love to your kitty pal too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Gorgeous Louis!

Good evening, Louis! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a wonderful way to end the day, seeing your gorgeous, fluffy self up on my Cat of the Day screen; reading your proud daddy's love filled tribute, your heartwarming homecoming story; seeing all of your heart-melting photos! Talk about a rags to riches homecoming tale!

It took a bit of time (actually a bunch of time) before you would come to trust your furever humans to be enough to make your move. But finally you summoned the courage to set paw in the door, and once inside there was no looking back! You were home to stay! You sure know how to pick 'em, Louis...a furever family that is!

Endless thanks to your family for their patience, giving you all the time you needed to scope out the accommodations, check out the humans, to "come around!" And how well rewarded your humans' patience and compassion was rewarded, being gifted a furkid as beautiful, as sweet, as devoted and loving as you! Just ask your mommy! You truly are a treasure, Louis, just as special as can be; a kitty and family would be proud to call their own!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you has been a joy! I hope you'r enjoying a very special day of celebration...keeping tabs on the outside world, safely behind that screen door; playing with your kitty sibs; cuddling with your beloved mommy on the couch; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, beautiful Louis, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your kitty siblings, too!

My favorite lap!!!

I see a smile!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Louis is an exquisite COTD. I wonder if it is pronounced Louis like Brad Pitts character in Interveiw with a Vampire? Anyway.... what a loving, sweet and gorgeous kitty he turned out to be! I cannot remember a more wonderful, deserving COTD, that's for sure!

Dear Louis, what a handsome boy you are. Your beautiful coat looks so soft, and your face with those golden eyes is so sweet.
    It took me a few seconds to figure out that the black tail belongs to you.
    I am glad that, after a year long journey, you decided that people who are feeding you couldn't be all bad. This is "rags-to-riches" at its best.
    And here you are, a content, loving and playful indoor kitty.
    You picked your mom as your special person, and you made friends with all the other kitties in the house.
    Louis, aka "Lulu", you are a precious boy, and I wish you, your kitty siblings and your parents a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

What a handsome, fluffy kitty you are, Louis.
    After living outside, you now have a nice forever home.
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day lovely Louis!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Louis

Dearest Louis, (or Lulu as your mommy calls you sometimes
    You have come so far! From being a wild outdoor kitty to a tame indoor kitty! What a transition!! But it was a good one, because you brightened your parents lives by coming to their doorstep that winter. They love you with all of their hearts and couldn’t ask for a better cat!
    You are almost all white, but that black spot adds a charming uniqueness! You are just adorable!
    Have a great day, Louis. You are a very special cat, and your parents will love you forever!