Thread: Dashing Derby

Dashing Derby

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 189
Size:  14.5 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You were rescued just in time by someone who really loves you.
    Gaining fifty pounds in a year shows how well you are taken care of.
    Celebrate your special day and enjoy your life

Stunning Derby!

Hi Derby! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a breathtakingly beautiful Appendix Quarter Horse you are, Derby! Your photos are simply stunning! Looking at the healthy, happy, magnificent boy we see here today, it's hard to imagine you were once that sick, emaciated, abused horse your human describes! Thankfully you were rescued from that hellish existence, though it's beyond heartbreaking learning that 23 of your horse friends at that farm were not as lucky, having perished at the hand of that awful human! I hope and pray he/she is paying the price!

Endless thanks to your human for saving you from such a fate, doing everything necessary to heal you and make you whole again! It took a bit of time before you would be back to full health, but oh my gosh, just look at you now! You've not only regained your health, you and your human are shining in the show ring, flying high over those hurdles and rails, racking up ribbons! What a team!!!

Within a year Derby had gained over 50 pounds, had tons of energy and became filled with life. I have now owned him for a little over six years. He is amazing and takes such good care of me. He is an avid jumper, jumping up to four-feet-two-inch-tall jumps and has placed many firsts with me in horse shows. He is so kind and absolutely amazing! I love him very, very much

How lucky your human is, having a brave, beautiful, loyal and loving best friend in you, Derby! Your fighting spirit and will to live, your big heart, are an inspiration to us all!

Great thanks to your wonderful human for sharing your heartwarming, life affirming rescue story with us, giving us the pleasure of honoring one beautiful boy and his hero rescuer! Meeting you has been a real treat! Hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration, Derby, spending special time with your human, in and out of the ring, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love and big hugs to you, beautiful Derby, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! And here's to many, many more happy years of shared love and companionship for you and your human!

Gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, Derby in Maine! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a handsome fellow you are, with your reddish-brown coat and your brown eyes! You were an under-nourished, ill horse until your person rescued you, and brought you home. You were started on a proper diet for a horse, and received plenty of good care. You gained weight and energy, and gradually became strong and healthy!

Now you are a very busy guy- you have learned to jump and have placed first many times! You spend time with your person, and I imagine that is very nice for both of you! I'm sure you turn heads with your good looks when you go to jumping events!

Happy Pet of the day to Derby! I hope you enjoy a day of celebration, spending time with your person, maybe eating some yummy grain or hay, or a favorite treat!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    You are the best for saving dear Derby in the nick of time from a certain, horrible fate. He looks magnificent now and is the most outstanding horse! Loved his photos very much.🐴

What a horrible story! I am glad Derby is alright, and sorry other horses lost their lives.
    I hope something was done to the people involved.
    Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Derby, on being POTD! You are regal and beautiful! We're so glad you were rescued and are now living a wonderful, loving, healthy life! (Your human rescuer/parent is a HERO!) You don't need to do any tricks or jumping .... God made you perfect just as you are! Keep enjoying life! Sending best wishes and love for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net