Thread: Awesome Samson

Awesome Samson

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 114
Size:  12.6 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    Sometime unplanned pets turn out to be a great idea.
    You certainly are one of them.
    Celebrate your special day.

Adorable Samson!

Hi Samson! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful, most precious Chin you are, Samson! That sweet face of yours is a total heart-melter, and I can only imagine how soft your plush, velvety coat is, what a treat it must be cuddle you!

You may have been an unexpected addition to the family, but then again, some of the best things in life come along when we least expect them! Your human knew the moment she/he laid eyes on you that you were "the one," and what a perfect match it turned out to be!

Samson wasn't really a planned pet. But one day when I went to PetSmart, there was just this little Chinchilla, sleeping in his wheel, and I knew at that moment that he was going home with me that day!
    How lucky your human is, having a beautiful and unique, sweet and loving, personality packed furkid in you, sweetheart! And how lucky are you to be so loved! Talk about spoiled! Your very own room? Doesn't get any more "deluxe" than that!

You truly are a treasure, Samson, just as special as can be, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, learning of the love you and your human share, has been a real treat! Hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration...running and playing to your heart's content, cuddling with your human and munching on tasty treats, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, adorable Samson, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day, handsome Sampson!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Aww, every pic of Samson is so sweet! He is the most excellent POTD and clearly the most adorable❤️

Congratulations, Samson, on being POTD! You are gorgeous and adorable with a precious personality! I hope everyone researches proper pet care/nutrition before adopting a chinchilla (or any pet, no matter how small). Sending best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net P.S. Opt to adopt homeless small animals/rodents from the Humane Society and other shelters!