Thread: Terrific Tucker

Terrific Tucker

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 239
Size:  15.8 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    After all of those years, you finally found a home where you are taken care of and loved.
    Adopting older dogs is a great idea, and you prove that. Most of mine were over eight
    when they came to us.
    Celebrate your special day.

Precious Tucker!

Hi Tucker! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a beautiful Basset boy you are, Tucker, what a heartwarming rags to riches rescue story your human has shared with us today! Endless thanks to your furever family for going the rescue route, giving one most deserving pup a 2nd chance at a happy life!

Your history, how you came to find yourself homeless, what wrongs you may have suffered in your previous life may forever remain a mystery. But thankfully you found your way to a truly committed and devoted furever family, a Basset experienced family at that, one who will forever and always, love you unconditionally! And oh, how you've blossomed under their loving care, slowly but surely becoming more confidant and trusting with each passing day, enjoying so much of what life has to offer!

As your wise mom/dad has said, shelters across the country are filled with beautiful, loving, deserving adult doggies such as yourself, and hopefully, after reading your heartwarming rescue story, others will consider adopting an adult doggie as well!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, learning of your happy new life and seeing your beautiful photos, has been a joy! I hope you're enjoying a very special, fun and adventure filled Dog of the Day celebration...taking a nice long walk or a hike, maybe a car ride, hehe; munching on yummy treats; receiving countless pets and belly rubs; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, precious Tucker, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

How beautiful!!! Love those long, velvety ears!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Tucker is the greatest! I am so happy he has a loving home and family now. He's the cutest and he deserves a good life. I certainly wish there was more people like you in the world! Tucker is the most perfect DOTD!

I am so happy Tucker has a happy forever home.

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day Terrific Tucker!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana