Dearest Blackberry, what an absolutely gorgeous lady you are, a stunning long-haired Tortie! That long, thick fur is so luxurious and looks so very soft, and what a sweet face you have with those long ear-tufts and those lovely big golden eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! They both really show off your beauty, though you do not look too pleased with that bow on your head in the second one. (My Sparkler says she wouldn't look too pleased if I ever tried sticking a bow on her head, too.) I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Orlando to pet you, and pet your sister Pecan too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! Your dear Purrrsons found you outside in a snowy bush. They brought you in to keep you warm and safe, then tried to find if you were someone's pet. You weren't, so they kept you! You are very affectionate and love being petted, being curled up by your mommie's feet, and playing with Pecan. You and she like to chase each other and play-fight. You are shy of people you do not know, though you might allow them to pet you when you get to know them better. You really do love your food! You come running when your Purrrson shakes the food bowl. You insist on clean water, or you won't drink it.. smart girl! You and your dear Pecan and Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Blackberry, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and dear Pecan and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.