Thread: Beautiful Blackberry!

Beautiful Blackberry!

Dearest Blackberry, what an absolutely gorgeous lady you are, a stunning long-haired Tortie! That long, thick fur is so luxurious and looks so very soft, and what a sweet face you have with those long ear-tufts and those lovely big golden eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! They both really show off your beauty, though you do not look too pleased with that bow on your head in the second one. (My Sparkler says she wouldn't look too pleased if I ever tried sticking a bow on her head, too.) I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Orlando to pet you, and pet your sister Pecan too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! Your dear Purrrsons found you outside in a snowy bush. They brought you in to keep you warm and safe, then tried to find if you were someone's pet. You weren't, so they kept you! You are very affectionate and love being petted, being curled up by your mommie's feet, and playing with Pecan. You and she like to chase each other and play-fight. You are shy of people you do not know, though you might allow them to pet you when you get to know them better. You really do love your food! You come running when your Purrrson shakes the food bowl. You insist on clean water, or you won't drink it.. smart girl! You and your dear Pecan and Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Blackberry, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and dear Pecan and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Blackberry, what a beautiful tortie girl you are. You look so soft in all your fluffiness, and your face is too adorable, even though you look a little grumpy with that cute bow!
    I'm glad that you were found just in time on a cold winter's day. And now you live warm and comfortably in sunny Florida.
    You are much calmer than your active sister Pecan, but occasionally, you two fight, and then, you sleep next to each other.
    You might be a little shy, but at night you come out to sleep at your mom's feet, and, of course, to eat. You also make sure that your water is clean.
    Blackberry, you are a precious kitty, and I wish you, Pecan and your parents a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Blackberry!

What a beautiful Tortie girl you are! Your coat has such warm colours and is beautiful. You also have the sweetest face and your eyes are stunning!

Your family found you under a bush by their house, hiding from the cold - how lucky they spotted you and took you in. They searched for your possible previous family, but didn’t find any. So they ended up keeping you. The best decision ever… for both you and them.

In spite of being a little shy and don’t want to mingle with strangers, you still love some pets from your family and people you know - and you sleep with your mom/dad at night, purring away.

Playing with a mouse is not your thing, but you have Pecan to play with. When food is served, you immediately race to your food bowl,making sure you don’t miss it - and you are smart girl, only wanting fresh water. What character you are - and so precious!

Enjoy a day of fun and celebration with Pecan and your family, get pampered with extra treats and lots of love. I wish you many more happy and healthy years, sweetheart!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Blog Entries
    Awww, so happy pretty Blackberry will always be safe and warm in the lovin' bosom of her adoring family for the rest of her life! What a beauty.

Hello, Blackberry in Florida (formerly from Washington)! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a beautiful long-haired tortie girl you are! I like your fluffy fur with the touches of gold, and your gem-like eyes!

You were found outdoors by a bush, how wonderful that your people saw you and brought you in! You and your sister Pecan are a terrific team - you chase one another and play-fight, but then you sleep next to each other. You are particular about your drinking water, and come when you hear your food being prepared! You may go outdoors for a little while, and then come back inside. You are not a fan of strangers, but once you get to know a person you may let them pet you You are comfortable with receiving petting from familiar people, and you sleep by mommy's feet at night! PURR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Blackberry - and love to Pecan, too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Beautiful Blueberry!

Hi Blueberry in FL, by way of WA! Happy Cat of the Day! So nice to meet you, sweetheart!

What a breathtakingly beautiful, long haired Torti girl you are, Blueberry! Your long, plush, trademark Torti colored coat, contrasted against those sparkling yellow eyes is stunning!

Endless thanks to your humans for rescuing you off of the mean streets, and after having done all in their power to locate an owner, welcoming you into their home and hearts! What a priceless gift of love and friendship they were given that fateful day!

You may be a bit on the shy and demure side, scoping out visitors before giving them the "OK!" But there's no denying your love and devotion for your family, your mom and dad and even sister Pecan! What a lucky girl you are, being so loved and pampered by your devoted humans! But that's just as it should be, right Blueberry? How lucky your furever family is, having a beautiful, sweet and sassy, loyal and loving best furkid in you, sweetheart! You truly are a treasure, just as special as can be, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Blueberry! Reading your heartwarming rags to riches backstory, learning of the love you have for your family and they for you, has been the perfect way to end my day! Hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration, sweetheart...playing with sister Pecan and receiving tons of pets; cuddling at your humans' feet, purring the night away; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, beautiful Blueberry, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear sister Pecan, too!

Love your crown, sweetheart!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a beautiful Tortie you are, Blackberry.
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana