Be still my heart--->

Oh my gosh! How GORGEOUS are you, Chico! And oh, aren't you quite the model! That shot highlighting your amazing wingspan is stunning!

But as beautiful a Solomon Islands Eclectus as you are, Chico, as intelligent and personality packed, it's your big heart and the very special bond you share with your parront that makes you the EXTRA special boy that you are! Endless thanks to your family for rescuing you, coming to your aid during your time of need, opening up their home and hearts to one precious soul!

We are starting our sixth year together. There is a trust between us both have earned and neither has broken.
How blessed your parront is, having a beautiful best friend, a feathered family member in you; having known your love and companionship these past 6 years, with many more yet to come; remaining forever and always in the family! You truly are a gem, Chico, one in a million, and so very deserving of being honored here today!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, learning of the very special bond you and your human share, seeing your utterly breathtaking photos, has been a real treat! I even learned a bit about your amazing species as well! Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, Chico, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love to you, beautiful Chico, our very special and most deserving honoree, today and EVERY day!

Stunning!!!