Thread: Adorable Bailey!

Adorable Bailey!

Dearest Bailey, you are absolutely adorable! What a precious young man you are! You are so pretty with that fluffy, soft-looking white fur with orange highlights and that sweet face with those lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You are so beautiful and look so relaxed in them all. In those ones of you turning onto your back, are you looking for a tummy rub? I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Bangor, ME to rub your tummy (only if you want it rubbed, of course) and pet you and pet your Calico sister and rub her tummy if she wants, too. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you both and rub the appropriate tummies, too .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! Your dear Purrrson came looking for a friend for the family Calico cat. You turned onto your back and immediately started purring. You both adopted each other right away! You were only about four months old then. Now it is five months later, and you cherish every minute you have with your dear Purrrsons. You are playful and kind and funny. You curl up into all kinds of weird positions in strange places, and you immediately start purring when you get any attention. You and your dear Calico sister and Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Bailey, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Calico sister and Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 08-06-2018 at 12:17 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Bailey! - your name fits you so well!

What a handsome boy you are! Your white coat with some orange here and there is beautiful and soft, and you have the sweetest face!

Reading your story has me believe that you were born to a stray mother, but how lucky you were taken to a shelter and then adopted. And who could resist your loving personality - not your family! They are indeed fortunate to have you in their life, and you are happy to be with them.

You soak up the attention and love your family give you, purring away, showing your tummy and enjoying the safely and love you receive - you are precious! I’m sure your recently adopted Calico girl is smitten by you as much as your family are.

Enjoy a day of fun and celebration with your “sister” and your family. Get pampered with extra treats and lots of love and tummy rubs. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetheart!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Hello, Bailey in Maine! Happy Cat of the Day!

What an adorable kitten you are! I like your fluffy white and ginger fur, and your cute tummy! I would be happy to give you a tummy rub if you'd like one, or to gently pet you! Or to play with you- it sounds like hide and seek is a game you are very good at You respond with purring when you receive love and attention, and you are playful and funny! What a sweet, special kitten you are, Bailey!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Bailey, and love to your calico sister too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    Bailey is the most adorable,sweet and lovable itty bitty kitty!! What a joy to see this wonderful COTD, he is clearly very special!

Beautiful Bailey!

Hi Bailey! Happy Cat of the Day, sweetheart!

What a wonderful way to end the day, seeing your breathtakingly beautiful self up on my Cat of the Day screen, reading your proud family's love filled tribute and seeing your heart-melting photos! *sigh*

Yes, you truly are one lucky, lucky kitty, having found your way to the bestest, most loving and devoted furever family imaginable! But I'm sure your family would agree that they are equally lucky, having been blessed with a furkid as beautiful, as funny and playful, as sweet and loving as you! What a purrfectly heavenly match! You truly ARE a treasure, Bailey, beautiful inside and out!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration...playing with your Calico sister and cuddling with your humans, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Bailey, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your dear Calico sister, too!Long and happy life to you, sweet baby boy!

My beefcake shot!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Bailey, what a handsome, fluffy boy you are. You look so soft and cuddly, and your face is too adorable.
    You knew exactly how to impress your future parents. Who could resist a purring fluffball, turned upside down?
    And you have been purring ever since. You are playful, kind and funny, and totally devoted to your family.
    I believe that you are the happiest kitten ever.
    Bailey, you are precious, and I wish you, your kitty sister and your parents a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, handsome Bailey!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana