Thread: Beautiful Seasun!

Beautiful Seasun!

Greetings, Shamains Little Seasun in Lampertheim, Germany! Happy Pet of the Day to you, Seasun, and to your lovely young lady, too!

What a beautiful Arabian you are, Seasun, beautiful inside and out, body and heart! Your coat, your coloring and markings are gorgeous! That brown and white color combo may not have been your human's first choice when selecting a horse, but as she soon learned, it's not what's on the outside that's important, but what's on the inside, and in that regard you couldn't be more perfect if you tried! What a valuable life lesson to have learned, one no doubt your lady will take with her throughout life! They say our animal companions are the best teachers, and you are living proof of that, Seasun!

How lucky your young lady is, having a beautiful best friend, comforter and confidant, a loyal and loving companion in you; someone with whom she can share her inner most thoughts and feelings, the good times and hard times! As the song goes, "that's what friends are for!" You truly are a treasure, Seasun, beautiful in looks and in heart, just as special, as perfect as can be!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, learning of the very special bond of love and trust you and your lady share; seeing your beautiful, utterly heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! Hope you enjoy a very special Pet of the Day celebration...taking a dip in the nearest pond, hehe, a leisurely ride with your lady, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love and a big hug to you, beautiful Seasun, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Be still my heart!!!

Taking a dip!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Seasun

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  15.2 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    Look at that wonderful face, full of love and personality.
    What a great life, plenty of attention, even if you sometime have to ask for it.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Blog Entries
    I think Seasun is a magnificent horse. It is great that you two are inseparable now, please hug Seasun today for me! Have a great day!

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day. beautiful Seasun!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Seasun, on being POTD! My fave color for horses is brown and white just like you! We're so glad you have such a wonderful life and loving human to care for you and appreciate you! Sending best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net