Thread: Adorable Rufus!

Adorable Rufus!

Greetings, Rufus, in Scotland, UK! Happy Dog of the Day, sweet baby boy!

What a gorgeous, hunky handsome Boerboel boy you are, Rufus! If it's possible for a 65 KG puppy to be labeled adorable, that you are, a total mush, goofball, a life loving gentle giant! You may not be the typical Boerboel, but in looks, personality and heart, you couldn't be more perfect, any more special, if you tried!

How lucky you human is, having a beautiful, loyal and loving, sweet as can be best furry family member, sticking like Velcro pup in you, Rufus! You're a treasure! What fun your mom/dad is in for over the months and years to come, watching you grow (fill out) and learn, the bond you and she/he share growing deeper with each passing day! What a team!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Rufus! Reading your human's love filled tribute, poring over your bevy of heart-melting photos, has made my morning! Hope you're enjoying a very special Dog of the Day celebration...taking a dip in the nearest puddle, pond, pool or lake, hehe; walking the moors and forest; digging in your garden; cuddling with your human; being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud pawrent! Lots of love, hugs and slobbery smooches to you, adorable Rufus, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Rufus

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  15.4 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You are one handsome boy. I love your coloring.
    Sounds like you have a wonderful life, going on plenty
    of adventures, digging and playing in water.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Blog Entries
    Rufus is the best looking dog, what a killer coat! Thanks for all the great pics, hope Rufus and his peeps celebrate big time today!

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, handsome Rufus!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Thank you

Thank you everyone for your kind words about Rufus! He's such an amazing dog, so gentle and loving for his size and age