Thread: Fabulous Fuzzy

Fabulous Fuzzy

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  13.4 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You know you are really wanted because your owner held
    all the other guinea pigs and chose YOU.
    Glad you are now getting hay. Hay is necessary for good health.
    Celebrate your special day.

Fabulous Furry Fuzzy!

Hi Fuzzy! Happy Pet of the Day to you sweetheart, from all in this piggy loving home!

Oh my gosh, how beautiful, how adorable are YOU, Fuzzy! Your long, flowing coat (a.k.a "mop") is magnificent, though I can see how your humans might "confuse" your back for your front! And that sweet face of yours, beyond heart-melting! But to be honest, your name alone put the biggest smile on MY face!

How lucky your young human was, the day you chose her/him to be your very own! What a wonderful way to celebrate the day after Christmas, welcoming home a best furry friend! And I'm so happy to hear you're eating hay on a daily basis now! Guinea pigs not only love hay, they absolutely require it to help keep their digestive systems healthy! So, that sleepover with your guinea pig friend paid off!

Your may not be a doggie, Fuzzy, not a white piggy with red eyes, but it's clear you and your human were destined to be together, best friends for life! You truly are a treasure, Fuzzy, just as beautiful and sweet as can be, the best "first" a human could ever hope for!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Fuzzy! Meeting you today has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a very special Pet of the Day celebration...being treated to extra floor and cuddle time, munching on yummy fruits and veggies, being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted and loving human! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Fuzzy, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your guinea pig brother/sister, too!

SO cute!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats on being POTD fabulous Fuzzy!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Fuzzy is remarkable and certainly has a naturally edgy hairdo. I am so glad he let you know he likes hay!! Life is better with hay for sure, Fuzzy has the best family and is an extremely darling POTD.

Congratulations, Fuzzy, on being POTD! You are adorable! All cavies are perfect and precious! We're glad you like hay because you need that to stay healthy. Hope your diet is also full of a high-quality dry food (like Oxbow for Adult Cavies) and veggies with Vit. C so you do not get scurvy. Best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Cutie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net P.S. Opt to Adopt homeless cavies from Humane Societies and other shelters!