Thread: Gorgeous Guss!

Gorgeous Guss!

Hi Guss! Happy Dog of the Day!

What an adorable Bassett boy you are, Guss, the ultimate low rider! LOVE those trademark long, velvety ears, and oh, that sweet face of yours just screams for smooches, hehe Me thinks you have two gears: overdrive and zzzzzzzzzzz! What I wouldn't give to see a video of you riding that 4 wheeler, perched atop Spirit! hehe But I have a feeling your favorite place is parked on the couch with your mom/dad, receiving tons of cuddles and belly rubs, snoozing the day away! How lucky your human is, having a best furry family member as sweet and loving as you; a "first" as special as you, Guss! A human couldn't hope for more in a furkid!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, seeing your utterly heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! Hope you enjoy a very special Dog of the Day celebration...taking a spin on your 4 wheeler, a leisurely ride on Spirit's back, being loved to the max and spoiled rotten by your devoted human! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, adorable Guss, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your horsie pal, Spirit, too!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Guss

Name:  large1.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  13.0 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You have to be the best, and longest lasting birthday present ever.
    Worth the long drive to get you and bring you home.
    Celebrate your special day.

Oh My Gosh

What a handsome boy! I love basset hounds. I had one growing up named Duke. Such a loveable breed.

Blog Entries
    Happy DOTD to Guss, our 4 wheel in', horseback ridin', life lovin' rockstar!! I hope one of a kind and priceless Guss has the very best day ever!

Congratulations on being DOTD gorgeous Guss!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana