Thread: Adorable Lacy!

Adorable Lacy!

Good morning, Lacy! Happy Dog of the Day!

Oh, what an adorable, cutie patootie Rat Terrier girl you are! LOVE those ears, hehe You may be 14 years young, Lacy, but in true Rat Terrier style, you've got the energy, the spunk and spirit of a youngster! And talk about heart! As the saying goes, you've never met a stranger, loving on all who cross your path, including your doggie bro, Simba the Pom, and the kitties! You may be small in stature, but when it comes to heart and personality you're queen sized! How lucky your humans are, having a beautiful, life loving, sweet as can be furkid in you, Lacy! You're a treasure, just as special as can be, simply the best!

Thanks for starting my day off with a BIG smile, sweetheart! Meeting you this morning, poring over your utterly heart-melting pics, has been a real treat! Hope you enjoy a very special, fun filled and action packed Dog of the Day celebration...playing with Simba and the kitties; prancing and bounding throughout the yard; perfecting your cat, rat and beaver impersonations, hehe; being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud pawrents! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, adorable Lacy, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Simba and the kitties, too!

SO precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Lacy

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 68
Size:  11.2 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a beautiful senior pup you are, with plenty of energy.
    Your family loves you, no matter what animal you are imitating
    Celebrate your special day.

Blog Entries
    Lacy is so precious and what a sweet face! I love that she is our DOTD, just the cutest wee dog ever!!

Happy Dog of the Day, precious Lacy!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Cutie

What a cutie you are Lacy. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!