Thread: Kitty girls don't...

Kitty girls don't...

fart! Oh yes, they do!!!
    I'm on the computer, and Olive is in my lap. And then I started smelling it.
    Olive took a selfie right after it, having the most innocent look on her face.
    Ok, Olive, you are the sweetest, and all is forgiven!

Name:  olifart.jpg
Views: 267
Size:  39.9 KB
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Oh, just look at that face full of pure innocence!

"It wasn't me, it was the dog!" (Never mind that your family doesn't have a dog. )

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Really? Cat flatulance.....

Blog Entries
    I know most living creatures get flatulance but I'm thinking maybe, just maybe.... there could possibly be something, like ANYTHING better to talk about than a cat fart

Olive, I bet you went to sit in your mommy's lap, so she too could smell what a delicious snack you just had.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Cassie Cat would have contended that kitty girls don't. And that the bathroom never smells bad after using the litter box. (Angel Cassie, I know you did - and there were times when I switched on the exhaust fan in there after you'd used the box. )

Miss Olive, what beautiful eyes you have! xoxo Happy Fur-iday!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    This thread should stay alive forever. I hope everyone far and wide will think of every time their cat layed out a fart. The smellier the better! We should discuss each and every dear, reeking fart in tremendous and glorious detail. Some of our most talented people could write poetry, maybe publish it!!! What a fascinating and outrageously fun, fun time will be had by all and .... everyone will come out the wiser 👍🏿