Thread: Thursdays #713 - Dog days of summer

Thursdays #713 - Dog days of summer

I'd like to open up, so I'll turn on the air conditioner and make a pitcher of iced tea. The forecast for Chicago is 88F today (31 Celsius) and it's more humid. I'm thinking of my PT friends in other parts of the country, and elsewhere in the world, where it's hot outside. I'll get lemonade ready, too, in case anyone would like a drink without caffeine. Welcome!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

We finally got the rain we needed for the past few days, but the air is extremely tropical.
    I would love some iced tea, thank you!
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Lemonade, please! Muggy here, and has been for days. Even I have my A/C running, just to cut down the humidity some!
    I've Been Frosted

Hi all, suffering the effects of my first chemo. Could I get an unsweetened iced tea please? Just going to go sit over there, is Angel around?
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

AngeL pup? Gayle needs cuddling! (I am sure she'll be almost on your lap any second. ) Sending love and tea and hugs.
    I've Been Frosted