Thread: Sir Arthur Conan Doyle!

Sir Arthur Conan Doyle!

Greetings, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a big, beautiful Basset boy you are, Sir Arthur, giant sized in body and in looks, in personality and heart, 82 pounds of pure love! You do your iconic namesake, that "other" Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, and the legacy of your beloved predecessor, Tallulah, proud!

I'm so sorry to hear you were passed around two times before landing home! But as the saying goes, the 3rd time is the charm and wow, didn't you hit the Basset furever home lottery, complete with doting, devoted humans and a host of Basset buddies! Life is good!!!

Endless thanks to your humans for choosing rescue, welcoming into their home and hearts one most deserving boy! What's a little slobber and a woof or two when the reward is a warm lap, a warm heart, and endless joy, love and laughter! You truly are a treasure, sweetheart, just as special as can be, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Sir Arthur! Meeting you, seeing your heart-melting pics, has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a very special Dog of the Day celebration...paling around with your Basset buds, napping on your couch and cuddling with your humans, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, slobbery smooches and hugs to you, precious Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your Basset sibbies Phred, Sweet Georgia Brown and Henry, too!

Those eyes!!! Heartmelting!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sir Arthur Conan Doyle!

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 196
Size:  11.9 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    After several tries, you have found the perfect home.
    You have several friends to keep you happy and quiet
    and you have a nice lap to seep on.
    Celebrate your special day.

Hello, Sir Arthur and hello to your Basset family members too! Happy Dog of the Day!

Wow, four Bassets ... I would like to give all of you some gentle ear-rubs and petting! I can't, of course; but I hope your people will do that for me. I smiled how I read about your choice of dad's lap as a special napping place!

As my friend tatsxxx11 has said, and I agree completely - "What's a little slobber and a woof or two when the reward is a warm lap, a warm heart, and endless joy, love and laughter!"

Happy, happy Dog of the Day to Sir Arthur and love to Henry, Phred and Sweet Georgia Brown too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    It's a beautiful thing that Sir Arthur C. Doyle has discovered the perfect home and family to call his own. He's so adorable that I can hardly stand it!! I just know he will have a very special and wonderful day because everyone loves him and he is DOTD today!😍

What an adorable Basset Hound you are, Sir Arthur. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Quote Originally Posted by mon View Post
    It's a beautiful thing that Sir Arthur C. Doyle has discovered the perfect home and family to call his own. He's so adorable that I can hardly stand it!! I just know he will have a very special and wonderful day because everyone loves him and he is DOTD today!
    I have to say that he's such a lucky dog. This is actually heartwarming