Thread: Adorable Wiwi!!!

Adorable Wiwi!!!

Hi Wiwi in México City, México! Happy Dog of the Day!

Aww!!! What a gorgeous, oh so fluffy, utterly precious Pom you are, Wiwi! What I wouldn't give to pet that soft, furry belly, plant a million kisses on that sweet, little face of yours!

Playful and polite, smart as a whip, just as sweet and loving as can be, beautiful inside and out! You're all that and SO much more, Wiwi! How lucky your human is, having a loyal and loving best friend, a comforter and protector, a furry soulmate in you...the love of her life! You truly a treasure, Wiwi, simply the best, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight!

When I'm asleep on will not let anyone come near me, he's my little protector. He's just the love of my life, part of my happiness, knows how to make me happy when I'm sad and knows to get rid of my anger. And besides all that, he's polite, good with children and does not like being alone. He is simply the best.
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you, being treated to all of those utterly heart-melting photos, has truly brightened my dark and rainy day! Hope you're enjoying a very special Dog of the Day celebration, sweetheart...playing goalkeeper, hehe, munching on yummy treats, cuddling with your human, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Wiwi, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

SO adorable!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Wiwi

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 70
Size:  12.1 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    So handsome and so smart, a winning combination.
    You are very much a part of the family.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

What a smart and beautiful Pom you are.
    Congratulations on being DOTD, Adorable Wiwi!!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Wiwi is the best DOTD ever! What a sweetheart, he is so lucky to have a very special person who loves him so deeply and forever. I loved every single picture of Wiwi and his name is so very cute! I hope Wiwi and his whole family celebrated his excellence on his special day, of course he is excellent every day! Cutest little fellow I have ever seen😍

What a fluffy and handsome fellow you are, Wiwi! Happy Dog of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678