Thread: Dear Zoe!

Dear Zoe!

Dear sweet Zoe, angel lady I knew right away that it was you when I saw the pictures and read your story. I remember when you joined Cole, Oscar and your mom! I am so glad you were together during the last part of your life. What a gorgeous, beloved kitty. I do believe we will all be together again, One Fine Day. My eyes are leaking as I type, so I must stop.

Happy Cat of the Day, beautiful beloved girl.
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 07-23-2018 at 11:48 AM.

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Zoe! You were a beautiful and affectionate girl and had a good long life with your mom, filled with love.

Candace, I recognised Zoe immediately - she really was special! What lovely tribute you wrote.

I'm so glad she wasn't sick for all these years, and in the end, when you noticed something was wrong, you did what you could to help her. Of course, you were not ready to let her go, but since there was no treatment, you had to say goodbye. I'm sure that is what she would have wanted, instead of suffering.

Play on the Rainbow Bridge, Zoe, and find the Pet Talk kitties who went before you - they will show you all the good places... and where the treats are.

Your mom will keep you in her heart forever.

Rest in peace, sweet Zoe!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

There are tears in my eyes as I read this. Zoe, I miss you so so much. It wasn't fair this happened to you - but too many things are unfair.

I love you, little girl.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Dear Zoe, you were a great girl. Now you are a greater angel.

Dear Zoe, you were the most beautiful girl here on earth, and now you are a most glorious kitty angel.
    As soon as I read about the heartbreaking diagnosis, I realized that your mom is one of Pettalk's own.
    Candace, this is such a wonderful tribute to Zoe's life, how she found her forever home with you, and how she could rely on you, even in the darkest hour.
    She gave so much back to you. The bond you two had was unbreakable in life, and will continue forever.
    Zoe, enjoy all your new friends and the eternal sunshine at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Fur Angel Zoe~

To dear Zoe's mom, Pet Talk's VERY OWN, much loved Candace~

Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful girl, Zoe, with us, giving us the great honor of paying tribute to her here today.

I confess, it was a bit difficult, reading of your and Zoe's last day, last minutes together. But how lucky she was, leaving for the Rainbow Bridge so lovingly, so peacefully, in the arms of her devoted mom, her heart filled with enough love to hold her over until that happy day of reunion.

Zoe sure did hit the furever human jackpot, the day you flunked fostering your brave and courageous girl, and in return you were blessed with 17 wonderful years of unconditional love and unwavering devotion, sharing countless happy days and years, making memories to last a lifetime and beyond.

I can only imagine how much you miss having your sweet Zoe there by your side, physically. But hold tight to the certainty that your separation is only temporary, that one day in the distant future you and your beloved Zoe will be together once more, never to know a sad and lonely day ever again. And Zoezoe, Nutbar, sweet baby girl, romp and play happy and healthy at the Rainbow Bridge with all of our beloved fur angels, waiting patiently for your Mom, Candace. And send down your love to her. She misses you so very,very much.

All of our love to your, precious Zoe, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, Cat of a Lifetime!

Your heart-melting photos bring tears to my eyes, Zoe. SO precious~

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Thank you tatsxxx. I actually adopted her when she was 10 years old. She sure acted much younger!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Dearest Zoe, a.k.a. Nutbar, Zoezoe, Little Girl, Wrig-ged-dy Pig-ge-let, Silly Girl, Kitten, what a beautiful Cat of the Day you are, and what a beautiful Angel! You are so pretty with that classic-Tabby and white fur that looks so soft, and that sweet face with the cute ear-and-a-half and the lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us! You are so happy and contented in them all. You have such distinctive markings (that "belt" across your tummy is something I've never seen before). I wish I could reach through the screen and ...all the way to the Rainbow Bridge! to pet you. I can't, of course, but I know the other Angels are all petting you for me.

Your loving and beloved Mom Candace has written the most touching and uplifting tribute to you. What a long, wonderful story you have to tell, of such a long, glorious life shared with her and kitty housemates Oscar and Cole! Your love for each other shines through completely. They all miss and grieve you so very much. Please send some Angelic purrrs to their hearts to remind them that love is eternal, you are watching over them, and you will all be together again, One Fine Day...

Congratulations, darling Zoe Angel, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope your dearest Candace and Oscar and Cole and family and friends are all enjoying a fine celebration in your honor, full of lovely stories and shared memories and games and treats. We know the other Angels are all rejoicing with you!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Happy Cat of the Day to Beautiful Angel Zoe!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    I am so sorry for your loss of Zoe, I am quite sure that some days you miss her even more than others. Zoe was unforgettable and I am so happy that you have so very many wonderful memories of your perfectly sweet and lovely, darling angel Zoe. I think that is why Pet Talk is so wonderful, we can share our most personal thoughts about the reasons we love our pets so profoundly and it is a given that those of us here... we understand and totally relate. Bless your heart, what a loving tribute to beautiful Zoe indeed.

Darling Zoe

Oh where do I even begin, dearest Zoe!
    First I would like to bring attention to your lovely markings! You have stunning tabby fur and a very unique and adorable little "belt" on your belly!

Your story was heartbreaking and absolutely wonderful at the same time. It brought tears to my eyes. You were brought to the Humane Society with your two kitties. Your parent agreed to foster you but just could not bear to part with you, (and who could blame her!) so she took you in and you became a permanent member of the family!
    You had many cute and loving habits, like head butting on your mommy's ankles!! And bouncing on your tail! You also earned many funny nicknames! (They are all so cute! )

Sweet Zoe, You will be forever missed and remembered by your family. Although you didn't always get along with your two kitty siblings Cole and Oscar, they will miss you terribly too. You brought so much joy and love into the world. And touched the heats of so many with your very loving personality.
    What matters most is how much you were loved. You will now be watching over your family from the rainbow bridge. No longer in pain from your tumor. I know that your family will forever love and be grateful to you for just being in their lives and making the world a better place. They know you will always love them and remember them, just as they will do to you!
    For now you have to say goodbye, but eventually, you will meet again.

Quote Originally Posted by Catty1 View Post
    Thank you tatsxxx. I actually adopted her when she was 10 years old. She sure acted much younger!
    That makes your love story all the more special, Candace! My Mollie, now 15 1/2, was also adopted from the MSPCA when she was 10!

So honored to have had the chance to honor your beautiful girl, Zoe, the love you shared.

(((HUGS)))
    Sandra, Mollie, Tigg'r and Peach

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~