Thread: Mighty Minty

Mighty Minty

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 98
Size:  11.9 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    After reading about you, I can imagine almost
    everyone would want a bird like you.
    Celebrate your special day.

Precious Minty!

Hi Minty! (LOVE your name!) Happy Pet of the Day!

Oh, what a beautiful girl you are, Minty! Your brilliant, lime green coloring is gorgeous, and that sweet little face of yours could melt the coldest of hearts! And speaking of hearts, they just don't come any bigger than yours, Misty! You may be tiny, but you sure pack a whole lot of love into that wee body! A friend to all, that you are!

You certainly took the long way home, sweetheart, flying all the way from Pa to NJ on the wings of a really, really big bird, hehe, and what a great job you did, Minty! Such brave little girl!

How lucky your humans are, having a best feathered family member as beautiful, as gentle and loving, as special as you, Minty! You truly are a gem! In looks, personality and heart, you couldn't be more perfect if you tried!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Minty!
    I had never even heard of the rare Green Rumped Parrotlet before today and so meeting you, learning a bit about your rare (here in the U.S.) species; reading your proud human's love filled tribute and seeing all of your heart-melting photos, has been a real treat!

Hope you're treated to a very special Pet of the Day celebration, sweetheart...enjoying a nice misting and playing with your fleecy strips; chasing that cursor and eating off your humans' plates, hehe; taking a shoulder ride and receiving countless cuddles and skritches; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, gentle pets and tiny kisses to you, precious Minty, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

SO beautiful!!!

Green Rumped Parrotlet
    Green Rumped Parrotlet
    Green Rumped Parrotlet

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a beautiful Green Rumped Parrolet you are, Minty. Enjoy being today's Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    There is no question, I have never seen a more darling, glorious bird. Minty is the most exquisite and perfect, amazing tiny, wee, minuscule bird. We feed wild hummingbirds here all year, but I cannot imagine taking care of a wee parrot that size in my home! Well done, and I am sure you know what your doing. I would be to scared to take that on..... got cats too, never mind!!! Thanks so much for the beautiful pics of amazing and fascinating Minty!

Congratulations, Minty, on being POTD! You are adorable, precious, gorgeous and photogenic! (We couldn't believe the post office would ship live animals! That is scary.) We are glad you have a loving forever home where you are so happy, appreciated and enjoy every day! Sending best wishes for a continued long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net P.S. Please opt to adopt homeless pets from shelters! Pass it on!