Thread: Adorable Aslan Loki

Adorable Aslan Loki

A beautiful little kitten with a beautiful coat- and that last picture is priceless....... "ATTACK IMMINENT!" Eyes all blown up, you can see the back end wiggling for traction for a charge..... Enjoy your life with your new family and congrats on COTD Loki!
    "If they could cross Man with the cat, it would improve
    Man, but it would deteriorate the cat." - Mark Twain

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Loki!

What an adorable little boy you are! Your fluffy coat looks so soft - you are beautiful, and so are your eyes!

Being a kitten, still, you have lots of energy to burn, so you love to play chase with the daughter of the house, and hide behind the couch and “attack” when someone walks by. I can just picture it! In that last picture, I can see you are about to “attack.”

Still, you love a good snuggle with your family, and all the attention you can get. You will make sure you are noticed, even when one of your family is having a shower.

Have a day of fun, playtime and celebration with your family, and get pampered with treats and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetheart!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dearest little Aslan Loki, what an utterly adorable young man you are, six months old and full of spunk and energy! You are so cute, with that fluffy tabby-and-white fur that looks so soft, and that sweet face with the long curly whiskers and eyebrows and those lovely huge eyes with which you clearly keep tabs on everything going on around you. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You are absolutely gorgeous in each one. And what a picture of kitteny menace you provide in the last one, as you gear up for an attack! I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Vero Beach, FL to pet you. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are very affectionate and snuggly, and you love being around your dear Purrrsons. You are so affectionate you even do your best to sit on their laps while they use the bathroom and on the tub edge while they shower! You are also very playful and full of energy. You love to play "chase" with your young skin-sister, and to hide behind the couch and jump out at whoever walks by next. You are very vocal and let your Purrrsons know when you want some attention and affection. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Aslan Loki, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Aslan Loki, what a beautiful tabby boy you are. You look so soft and fluffy, and I love your sweet face with those wavy whiskers, and your big feet are adorable.
    You are a goof ball and a people kitty who is very attached to his family. You join them in the shower, and you play chase with your human sister. You are also very vocal about your needs, so you don't miss out on anything.
    And best of all, you are a "snuggler"!
    Aslan Loki, you are a sweet and precious kitty, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Adorable Aslan Loki!

Hi Aslan Loki! Happy Cat of the Day, sweetheart!

What a wonderful way to end my day, seeing your beautiful, sweet, baby Tabby self up on my Cat of the Day screen! You're precious beyond words! You do your beloved namesakes, the majestic lion from the Chronicles of Narnia, and the Lord of the mischief from Thor, proud!

How lucky your ever growing family is, Aslan Loki, having a furkid as playful and fun loving, as loyal (as in stuck like glue, hehe) and joyful as you! You're a treasure, Aslan Loki, beautiful inside and out, just as special as can be, and so very deserving of your big day in spotlight!

Thanks for ending my evening with a BIG smile, sweetheart! Meeting you, seeing your utterly heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration, sweet baby boy...playing chase with your 4 year old skin sibling and stalking your pawrents from behind the couch, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Aslan Loki, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

SO precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats on being Cat of the Day, Adorable Asian
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Oh no! Long day and almost missed Aslan Loki! That sure would have been my loss indeed, totally enchanted and forever delighted by wee A.L. What a magnificent kitten, will surely turn into perfect, big old cat. A beauty in every way😺