Thread: Stunning Sophie!

Stunning Sophie!

Dearest Sophie, what an absolutely precious young lady you are! You are an adorable Scottish Fold kitty, with that tabby and white fur that looks so soft and that sweet face with those lovely big eyes and the trademark folded ears. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You are so cute in them both, and what an interesting position you sit and sleep in! How strange that this is a common Scottish fold position.. Perhaps life in the Highlands leads to it? I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Rochester, NY to pet you. And with your tummy exposed like that, do you enjoy getting it tickled a bit? If you do (and ONLY if!), I would be delighted to tickle it, too. I can't do either, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you and tickle you (ONLY if you want) for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are very shy with regard to visitors you don't know or who are loud. You make your dear Purrrson smile with your antics. You get away with a lot because you are so cute! Your special sitting position shows off your tummy and the bottoms of your feet, which your Purrrson knows he/she shouldn't touch. You are an indoor kitty, very safe that way! You are your dear Purrrson's little sweetheart, and you and she/he love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Sophie, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Sophie is so priceless, pretty, shy and sweet! Sophie is irresistable, the most darling COTD ever!

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Sophie!

What a beautiful Scottish Fold girl you are! Your coat is beautiful and looks so soft. You have that remarkable mask-like markings on your head, which make you look even more special - and a cute pink nose. And oh yes, I can imagine you get away with a lot, looking so utterly cute!

You’re shy, but will say hello to people who visit if they’re quiet and patient - that’s fair enough, because it’s YOUR house!

And what a funny position you sit in... it's inviting to give your tummy some rubs. You are such a sweetheart!

Enjoy a day of fun and celebration with your family, and get pampered with extra treats and lots of attention and love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, Sophie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Sweet Sophie!

Hi Sophie! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a beautiful, most fetching, shy and demure Scottish Fold girl you are, Sophie! Those ears, that apple round face with its mask like markings, utterly irresistible! Hard not to forgive you anything! And personally, I'd sit patiently and wait hours for you to give me 5 minutes of your time! hehe

How lucky your human is, having been blessed with a furkid as beautiful, as sweet and loving as you, Sophie! You're a treasure, just as special as can be, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you has been the perfect end to my long day! Hope you're in the midst of a very special Cat of the Day celebration...being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Tons of love, cuddles and smooches to you, precious Sophie, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Jelly bean toes! Simply heart-melting!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Sophie, what an absolutely beautiful Scottish Fold girl you are. You look so soft, especially your belly, and your face is beyond adorable. I love your pink pads, I really would love to touch them!
    You are a shy kitty, hiding from strangers and loud voices, but for your person, you'll sit and sleep in your favorite, "human-like" position, which is just too cute.
    I'm glad that you are an indoor-only kitty, safe and protected.
    Sophie, you are a precious girl, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

What a beautiful Scottish Fold girl you are, Sophie, with your trademark ears. Your fur looks so soft too.
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana