Thread: Marvelous Molly Puppy

Marvelous Molly Puppy

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 59
Size:  13.0 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    Your volunteer found the perfect pup, and on their anniversary to boot.
    Now you are in a loving home with plenty to do.
    Celebrate your special day.

Adorable Miss Molly!

Greetings, Miss Molly! Happy Dog of the Day, cutie pie!

Good golly, Miss Molly! How adorable are YOU!!! Your heart-melting photo spread is giving me puppy pangs! What I wouldn't give to stroke those long, velvety ears, plant a zillion kisses on that sweet, little face! We may not know your exact breed blend, but one thing is for sure: you couldn't be any more precious, more perfect if you tried! And YES! You DO look just like Cody!

We are so happy to hear that after 6 long years your mommy finally decided to open up her home and heart to another. It's clear your mommy has so much love to give, and what better way to honor your beloved predecessor, to commemorate an anniversary, than giving another deserving doggie a 2nd chance at a happy life; gifting themselves the best present ever, one of furry love!

What fun your pawrents are in for, Molly, watching you grow and learn, sharing so many happy times over the many years to come, making countless cherished memories! Your pawrents are truly blessed, having a furkid as beautiful, as sweet and loving as you, Molly! You're the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Hope you enjoy a very special Dog of the Day celebration, getting into all sorts of puppy mischief, cuddling with your humans, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Molly, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Long and happy life to you, sweetheart!

SO precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Molly could not be more adorable! I sure loved all the sweet pics, I fell for Molly instantly! Glad she has the best family ever now.

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, adorable Molly!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana