Thread: Sweet "naughty" Noodle

Sweet "naughty" Noodle

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Noodle!

What a beautifulgirl you are! Your orange/white coat looks so soft and is beautiful, so are your golden eyes. You also have the sweetest face.

Your first year with your family was quite a challenge… LOL! But you calmed down since than and are now a ball of love. You still want lots of attention, though, and you’ll crawl into a lap as soon you see the chance. I bet your family love that.

You love to dart in and out of plastic bags, and if you can’t find any, a soda or beer box will do. What a character you are - precious!

Enjoy a day of fun and celebration with your family. Get pampered with extra treats and lots of attention and love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetheart!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dearest Noodle, what a gorgeous girl you are! That orange and white tabby-patterned fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with that cute pink nose and those lovely huge eyes! My orange-and-white tabby girl Sparkler says "Hello, Meow!" Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. You are adorable in each one of them, and those tight closeups are stunning! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Kansas to pet you. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a nice story you have to tell! You came to your dear Purrrsons as a young lady who had a lot of behavioral issues for several months, attacking your human family members. You finally outgrew those habits when you were about a year old. We are so glad for and grateful to your family for giving you the time and space you needed to settle down! Now you are a complete ball of love. You enjoy attention, any attention you can get. You like to crawl into someone's lap, curl up on their chest, and lay there for as long as they let you. You like to play in plastic bags. (To Noodle's dear Purrrsons: PLEASE don't let her play in plastic bags, at least not the kinds with handles! She could get her neck stuck in one, which can become a serious medical emergency.) You'll settle for a soda or beer box if you can't find one. You and your dear Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Noodle, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Noodle, what a beautiful orange tabby girl you are. You are so soft and fluffy looking, and that close-up picture of you face shows what a masterpiece you are.
    When you first came to your forever family, you were a little terror, attacking everybody and everything. You are lucky to have such determined and patient humans.
    Luckily, after your first year you calmed down, and you have become a sweet and affectionate kitty. Your favorite toys are plastic bags, but you will settle for soda and beer boxes. I see that you have an impeccable taste in beer!
    Noodle, you are a precious girl, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Nawtee Noodle!

Good evening, Miss Noodle!!! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous, personality packed, life loving furball you are, Noodle, and oh, who wouldn't love a kitty named Noodle! You're not only as beautiful as can be, Noodle, but packed with purrsonality, a total scamp! Your early age antics had me laughing out loud!

For the first several months she was with us she would terrorize everyone in the house. Attacking feet, scratching legs and hands and faces. She was the cutest nightmare around. We chalked it up to the 'terrible two' phase and hoped she would eventually grow out of her destructive and maiming habits.
    Thankfully for your humans you've outgrown those "terribel twos!" But I have a feeling they wouldn't have missed that phase for anything! How blessed your humans are, having an attention craving, lap loving, best furry family member in you, Noodle! You're the BEST, a treasure, just as special as can be, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!!!

[QUOTE]You could call her a bit of a spotlight hog. When miss Noodle's around you better pay attention. She'll crawl into your lap, curl up against your chest and lay there for hours and hours if you let her./QUOTE]

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you, seeing your heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration, having tons of love lavished upon you, warming laps and receiving countless cuddles, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Miss Noodle, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Drink sensibly!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, beautiful Noodle!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Noodle is a very special COTD! So very pretty, I'd sure love a cuddle from her. So nice she calmed down, hope she has a fun day!