Thread: Sweetheart Skittles!

Sweetheart Skittles!

Dearest Skittles, what a beautiful guy you are! You are so good-looking with that snow-white fur that looks so soft and that sweet face with the cute pink nose and ears and those lovely big golden eyes. Thank you for sharing both of those great photos with us! You are extraordinarily handsome in them both! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Rutland, MA to pet you, and pet your brother Skamp and your older sister Snickers, too. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you all for me .

And what a nice story you have to tell! Your dear Purrrsons adopted you from a shelter when you were a kitten, and we thank them for choosing rescue! You drew their attention with your cute little face and happy personality. They couldn't bring just you, so they also adopted another kitten, Skamp. You and he have great fun chasing and wrestling with each other around the house, then curling up together for a nap. You are also very affectionate, following your Purrrsons around the house and crying outside a door shut with one of them inside. You are very cuddly and like a lot of attention, which you get because you are so cute! You have brought a lot of joy into your home. You and your dear Purrrsons and Skamp and Snickers all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Skittles, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and Skamp and Snickers and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Sweet Sweet Skittles!!!

Good evening, Skittles! Happy Cat of the Day!

Oh my!!! What a breathtaking beauty you are, Skittles!!! That coat, those eyes... simply stunning! Your sure know how to strike a pose, sweetheart, and how the camera loves you! You're photos are exquisite!

How blessed your humans were, that fateful day at the shelter when you picked them to be your furever family! You sure know how to pick 'em! Talk about living the good life! We're so thankful to your family for welcoming into their home and hearts not just one but two most deserving kitties! How lucky they are, having a furkid as sweet and snuggly, as special as you in their lives...in Skamp and Snickers too! The joy you bring to their lives is a priceless gift indeed! Yes, life is good!!!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! Meeting you and the furry crew has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration...chasing and wrestling with brother Skamp, then cuddling on the couch with your fur siblings and humans; munching on yummy treats; being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud pawrents! Lots of love, cuddles and smooches to you, beautiful, sweet Skittles, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Skamp and Snickers, too!

Gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Skittles, what an absolutely gorgeous, snowy-white boy you are. Your plush coat looks so soft, and your face with those golden eyes is so sweet.
    I'm glad that you didn't get left behind at the shelter, when your brother went home with somebody else.
    Your parents adopted another kitten along with you, so you would have a playmate. You have been best buddies ever since, racing through the house, and wrestling with each other.
    Naturally, with a name like yours, you like to eat. But luckily, your humans keep an eye on you, so you don't become as big as your sister.
    Skittles, you are truly a sweetheart, and I wish you, Scamp, Snickers and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Blog Entries
    It's no wonder you couldn't leave Mr. Snow White Skittles behind! That would have been quite impossible for me for sure. What an awsome and loving cat, such a pretty boy! Hope his day is the best 😻

What a beautiful, snow white, kitty you are, Skittles.
    Your eyes are so pretty and you fur looks so soft.
    Congratulations on being COTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

What a gorgeous white kitty you are, Skittles! Happy Cat of the Day!

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Skittles!

What a handsome boy you are you are! Your white coat is soft and beautiful, and so are your golden eyes. You also have the sweetest face with that cute pink nose!

I can see why you caught your family’s attention right away. Of course they could not leave you there now that your brother had been adopted. They had to take you home, and how lucky that Skamp came along, too. You have a lot of fun together, playing and chasing each other, and curl up on the ouch together for naps.

You have the sweetest personality, follow your people around and complain if they accidentally shut you out.

Have a day of fun, playtime and celebration with your family, Skamp and Snickers, get some extra treats and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetheart!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.