Thread: Terrific Töfrun

Terrific Töfrun

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  13.0 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a fun loving and friendly little girl.
    I'm glad you have friends with you.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Precious Töfrun!

Guten Abend, Töfrun! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful, most precious, cute as can be Islandic girl you are!!! All of your photos are lovely. But that one of you being cuddled by your young human is beyond heart-melting! How lucky she is, having a 4 legged best friend as sweet and gentle, as joyful, as loving as you! I must confess though, I held my breath reading how you, Lesir and Epona broke through that ice!
    Thank goodness the water was only a foot deep and no one was hurt! Maybe you and your friends should stick to romping through snow! hehe

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! You truly are one in a million,Töfrun, just as special as can be, and so very deserving of your big day of honor! Hope you're enjoying a very special Pet of the Day celebration...romping in the pasture with Lesir and Epona, being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted young human! Lots of love and a big hug to you, precious Töfrun, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Lesir and Epona, too!

SO sweet!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Tofrun is the finest pony, I loved the photo of the two of you the best. What a gorgeous mane and bangs too. Tofun is the most special horse ever!

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day, Terrific Tofrun!

I am glad noone got hurt on that ice.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Tofrun, on being POTD! You are adorable! We're so glad you and your friends were not hurt when the ice broke! (Very scary!) Best wishes for a continued long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net