Thread: Amazing Eli!

Amazing Eli!

Eli is a member of the Alliance Of Therapy Dogs and West Tennessee Therapy Dogs. He works with the children of St Jude Hospital, kids with autism at the library reading program, as well as critical care and hospice facilities. My granddaughter even goes with me to work Eli as therapy dog. He has helped more than 2000 people in the three years he's been a therapy dog. He resides with his human family and three other dogs which are his buddies of course.
    I challenge anyone to read your backstory, your proud human's tribute, look at all of those utterly heart-melting photos of you at work, bringing comfort to those dear children, and not get teary eyed!

You, Eli, are one amazing ambassador for the APBT, the true heart and soul of your oft wrongfully maligned breed! To say you proved that neighbor wrong is an understatement!!! Your sterling resume, your dedication to therapy work, the comfort, confident and peace you bring to those children, is an inspiration to us all!!! How proud your humans must be of their beautiful boy! There just aren't words adequate to describe just how special you are, Elil! Of course we don't need to tell your humans that! But now the entire world knows JUST how special you are, beautiful inside and out, a treasure!!!

Endless thanks to your human for sharing your heartwarming, life affirming, inspirational story with us, all of those heart-melting photos! Meeting you, having the chance to honor you here today, has made my morning, my day...week! I hope you enjoy a very special Dog of the Day celebration, Eli...playing with your doggie sibs, spreading comfort and love to all you meet, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your big, beautiful heart desires and more by your pack of proud humans! Lots of love, big hugs and slobbery smooches to you, amazing Eli, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your doggie brothers and sisters, too!!!

No words needed...

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Eli

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  12.5 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a handsome sweetheart.
    There has to be a lot of comfort in knowing that
    you bring so much joy to so many people who really need it.
    Celebrate your special day.

What a heartwarming story- Eli brings comfort to many!

Congratulations on being DOTD handsome Eil!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Eli is a gift for sure. I definately had a good cry and was in awe of the comfort, and peace that he brings to people in need. I have no understanding of why Eli knows what he knows, or is who he is and does what he does. I know he is a a good dog, the very best and I love him too!! Sending all our love to Eli, the very best dog in the world❤️💕