Thread: Sweet Juliet

Sweet Juliet

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Juliet!

What a beautifulgirl you are! Your fluffy coat has such beautiful markings and looks so soft, and your eyes are beautiful. You also have the sweetest face.

You are a trusting little kitty, walking right in to your family’s house, rubbing against your dad’s leg, and even choosing the same place to sleep as Romeo. So yes, your name had to be Juliet!

Being only one year old, you are curious and getting into everything and knock things down, but of course, your family can’t be mad at you for long. In your house, there are two kitty boys to play with, and an older female who can teach you lots of important things.

You came to your family shortly after they lost their dear Elisabeth, so you were a great comfort to them. It didn’t take you long to feel at home and purring your way into their hearts. I’m glad you found out how nice it is to be brushed, now you even ask for it!

Enjoy a day of fun and celebration with your whole family, but try not to knock too many things down. Get pampered with extra treats and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetheart!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dear Juliet, what a beautiful, fluffy girl you are. The markings on your coat are amazing, and your sweet little face is too adorable.
    By the way, you live just a few miles from my house.
    I am very sorry that your parents lost Romeo, but thanks to your determination to find your forever home, you picked the right house, bringing comfort and love with you.
    Even though you are a quiet kitty, it doesn't keep you from playing with your housemates, and, more recently, knocking fragile things to the floor. But as your mom said, one look into those innocent eyes, and all is forgiven.
    Juliet, you are a most precious girl, and I wish you, your kitty siblings and your parents a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Dearest Juliet, what a beautiful young lady you are! That long, fluffy, tabby-patterned fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with those long, LOOOONG white whiskers and eyebrows, and those lovely big yellow-green eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You are adorable in them both. I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Greensboro, NC to pet you, and pet your two young boy kitty playmates and your older sister kitty too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful story you have to tell! You, a young kitten, just showed up one day, rubbed against your Dad-to-be's leg, and walked into the house as if you had always been there. You've been living there with your dear family ever since! This was a month after they'd lost their beloved Romeo (and we bet Romeo Angel had something to do with you arriving there then). You like to lay in the same spot on the bed as Romeo did, so clearly your name was Juliet.

You have been living happily there with your dear family ever since! You are very quiet and also very playful, playing with your boy kitty housemates and your older kitty sister whom you watch a lot. You play with everything you see and sometimes knock fragile items over, but then you look up at your dear Purrrson with your big eyes, and he/she can't be mad! You are one of the sweetest cats she/he has ever known, and you and your family members, human and feline, all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Juliet, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear kitty housemates and Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know Romeo Angel and all the other Angels are rejoicing with you.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Heaven Sent Juliet!

Good evening, Juliet! Happy Cat of the Day to you!

What a exquisite, breathtakingly beautiful long haired girl you are, sweetheart! A girl (or guy) could get lost in those sparkling yellow eyes, that winsome expression!

I'm so sorry to hear of the passing of dear Romeo. But blessedly, the legacy of your family's beloved Romeo lives on, his beautiful spirit burning brightly through you. No doubt it was more than mere serendipity that led you to your family's doorstep! How blessed your family was, that fateful day you waltzed through their door, curling up on that place on the big bed once occupied by Romeo.

She just walked up out from my backyard one day, rubbed up on my husband's leg and walked in the house like she had always been there. This was a month after we had lost our cat Romeo, a Maine Coon who was also one of the best cats I had. From the day she arrived, she would lay in the same spot on the bed just as he had. So her name had to be Juliet.
    You're a treasure, Juliet, heaven sent, and your family so very lucky, having a beautiful, gentle and loving furkid in you! You're a treasure!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration...playing with everything in sight (be careful with those fragile objects, hehe), being loved and pampered to pieces, and tonight, taking your rightful place on the big bed! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Juliet, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to all of your dear kitty brothers and sisters too!

Gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day beautiful Juliet!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Wow, amazing story about darling Juliet, no other name would do. Beautiful COTD and very special wee girl!

Beautiful tabby kitty Juliet! Happy Cat of the Day!