Thread: Divine Divina!

Divine Divina!

Dearest Divina, what an adorable young lady you are! You are an absolutely gorgeous girl with that brown tabby fur that has such pretty patterns in it and looks so soft. And what a sweet face you have, with those lovely big eyes that blend right in with your fur colors. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us! They show off different aspects of your Purrrsonality so well. You are so happy and content in them all. In that one of you turning your belly up, are you asking for a tummy rub? I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Vermont to rub it (only if you want it rubbed, of course) and pet you, and pet your kitty pal Mittens and your doggie pal Bagel and rub their tummies if they want, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you and Mittens and Bagel and rub the appropriate tummies for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! Your family decided to adopt another cat after their beloved kitty Elizabeth passed away. Your young Purrrson fell in love with you immediately upon first meeting you, so you and your new family adopted each other right away. You are an absolute sweetheart, with a loud, lovely purr that you sound off with when someone picks you up. You have your favorite places to lay around on, including your cat tree, the pool table bench, and Meowmie's desk and chairs. You enjoy being brushed and then rubbing your face against the bristles and chewing them. Your brush is on your cat tree, so it's handy when you want to do this. You and your dear young friend and Mittens and Bagel and all your family members love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Divina, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Mittens and Bagel and your young friend and all your family and friends are all enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know Elizabeth Angel and all the other Angels are rejoicing with you!

Last edited by phesina; 07-16-2018 at 03:12 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Utterly Divine Divina!

Hi Divina in beautiful Vermont! Happy Cat of the Day!

Who wouldn't love a furball as beautiful, as sweet and loving as you, indeed! You're irresistible, in looks and in purrsonality!

How lucky your family is, having a furkid as special as you in their lives, Divina! Your humans knew the moment they laid eyes on you that you were the one, and what a heavenly match it turned out to be! A family couldn't hope for a sweeter, more loving furry family member than you, Divina! You do the legacy of your beloved predecessor, Elizabeth, proud!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Reading your young human's love filled tribute, seeing all of your heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration...receiving tons of brushing; playing with Mittens and Bagel; napping in your fave spots: the cat tree, pool table bench, your mom's chair, hehe; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Davina, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear kitty sib Mittens and pup pal Bagel, too!

Soap opera time?

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Divina is perfection, those are great pictures! I love the one where she is sitting by the bag of fruit snacks and the one where she's brushing her face. My cat likes that too, it must feel good. Just the prettiest little thing ever!!

Dear Divina, what a beautiful tabby girl you are. You coat looks so soft, and your face is absolutely adorable. I love the stripes on your legs.
    Those are great pictures! You are a super model.
    I'm sorry that your family lost Elizabeth. You came along just in time to fill a void. And you knew all the tricks how to worm yourself into your humans' heart.
    It took you no time to make yourself at home. You are cuddly and sweet, and you purr when you get picked up.
    And you have your special brush to rub your cheek on!
    Divina, you are a gorgeous and precious girl, and I wish you, your doggie and kitty siblings and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Divina!

What a beautiful girl you are! Your Tabby coat has such beautiful colours and looks so soft, and your golden eyes are beautiful. You also have the sweetest face.

You came to your family shortly after they lost Elisabeth and you were a great comfort to them. It didn’t take you long to feel at home and purr your way into their hearts. I’m glad you found out how nice it is to be brushed, now you ask for it!

You have your favourite spots to hang out, such as the the cat tree, pool table bench, and your mom's chair. You are such a sweetheart and the perfect match for your family.

Enjoy a day of fun and celebration, get pampered with lots of brushing; playtime with Mittens and Bagel, and share some extra treats and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, Divina!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

What a beautiful Brown Tabby you are, Divina.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana