Thread: Handsome Calvin

Handsome Calvin

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  11.9 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    So wonderful that you found a family that is a perfect match.
    As a bonus, you have a little brother to take care of.
    Celebrate your special day.

Precious Calvin!

Hi Calvin! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a beautiful Pointer x boy you are, Calvin, beautiful in body and in heart! And oh, just look at that smile!!!

We can only imagine why a pup as beautiful, as sweet and loving as you was surrendered 3 or more times! My thinking? It was YOU auditioning all of those prospective furever families until finally finding that extra special one you knew was meant to be yours, giving them the big two paws up! And oh, what a perfect match it turned out to be! We are so very happy, knowing you are finally living the happy, carefree, love filled life you so richly deserve, complete with a little furry brother! Extra thanks to you, Calvin, for helping to hear his heart after the tragic, untimely passing of his fur brother! But just as blessed is your family, having a furkid as beautiful, as sweet and loving as you! You truly are a treasure, Calvin, a gem, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG SMILES, sweetheart! Reading your human's love filled tribute, learning of your happy homecoming, seeing all of your heart-melting photos has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled Dog of the Day...taking a nice long walk and a fun car ride (to the ice cream parlor, hehe); playing with dear brother Tyler; receiving countless belly rubs, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Calvin, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your dear brother Tyler, too!

Happy doggie!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Calvin is awsome! Nice he has a little bro he can mentor and to build his confidence and give all the strange peeps a once over to make sure they're harmless enough (heh heh) way to cute! Have the best day!

So happy you give a good home for Calvin!

I'm so happy you've given a good home to Calvin! He looks so sweet. He meant to come to your home!

I am happy Calvin has a wonder home and a brother to play with! Congrats on being DOTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana