Thread: Kute Kaos

Kute Kaos

I love bows on Yorkies.

Precious Kaos!

Hi Kaos! Happy Dog of the Day, sweetheart!

What a gorgeous, sweet and loving, smart as a whip, personality packed "mommy's girl" you are, Kaos! And quite the fashionista we hear! Love that shot of you sporting that fetching onesie, that pretty, purple hair bow; all of that primping, all of that time your mommy puts in grooming and dressing you, on full display!

Yes, you're truly one gorgeous girl, Kaos! But it's as your dear mommy's loyal and loving fur daughter, your role as her ever vigilant, devoted helper and assistant, that makes you the EXTRA special girl that you are! I'm so sorry to hear of your mommy's lupus diagnosis, her physical limitations. But how blessed she is, having you there by her side 24/7, making her days so much easier, bringing so much comfort and peace to her life! You truly are an earthly furry angel, Kaos, heaven sent, one in a million!

Great thanks to your mommy for sharing your heartwarming backstory with us, giving us the pleasure of honoring you here today! A mommy couldn't hope for a furkid any more special than you, Kaos!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you has been a real treat! Enjoy your well earned day in the spotlight, sweetheart, playing games and cuddling with your mommy, keeping her safe and comfy; modeling a few of your darling outfits, hehe; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snugggles and smooches to you, precious Kaos, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Adorable!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Kaos

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 53
Size:  14.8 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You are certainly Mommy's little girl.
    Dogs look cute in clothes.
    Celebrate your special day and be helpful around the house

Blog Entries
    We were thrilled here to see Kaos in her glorious attire! She is so adorable very sweet and it sounds like you are both on the same page when it comes to getting your frocks on 😍. She sure is a very pretty little one and so helpful. Have the best day and forward a smooch to Kaos for us 😍

Kaos is adorable is her outfits and is very helpful to her mommy too!

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, Cute Kaos!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana