Thread: Beautiful Calico K.Moosie!

Beautiful Calico K.Moosie!

Dearest K.Moosie, you are adorable! What a gorgeous Calico girl you are! Your multi-colored fur looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with that cute pink and black nose and the lovely big green eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You are so pretty and look so comfortable in each one of them. And it's so nice to see you with some of your family members on YouTube! I wish I could reach through the screen and around the world to Zushi-shi, Kanagawa-ken in Japan to pet you, and pet your furry housemates, the three kitties and the doggie, too. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved humans will pet you all for me .

And what a nice story you have to tell! You were a stray kitten who had somehow gotten lost from your mother and sibling kitties. Some human brothers found you and brought you to your new home. Your new people named you Kemushi, or Caterpillar, but that soon became K.Moosie. Now you live with your family of three more kitties, the doggie, and the humans. Your young friend's room is yours, and you sleep under the blanket on the bed. You are very good at stating your needs, and you talk with your dear friend when he/she is using the computer. You and your family members, all species, all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling K.Moosie, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and the other kitties and the doggie and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, K. Moosie!

What a beautifulgirl you are! Your Calico coat has such special markings and looks so soft, and your green eyes are beautiful. You also have the sweetest face. Thank you for sharing those wonderful video clips, looks like you have a lot of fun.

How lucky that your new family found you after being left by your mother, but perhaps she meant to come back for you. Well, you ended up in the perfect home, with lots of other cats - and a also dog to play with.

You have a very close bond to your special person and consider her/his room yours, of course, and you sleep under the blanket, too. I bet he/she loves that!

Enjoy a day of fun and celebration, get pampered with extra treats and lots of love. I wish you many more happy and healthy years, K. Moosie

When you want anything, you make sure your family understand you by meowing - such a sweetheart you are!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dear K.Moosie, what a beautiful calico girl you are. Your coat with those exquisite markings looks so soft, and your face with that beauty mark is adorable.
    I'm glad you were found after being left behind. You moved into your forever home, and now you even have your own room (wink, wink). You love soft places, and you have quite a selection of blankets.
    In true calico fashion, you communicate your needs, and I'm sure you are getting everything you desire.
    K.Moosie, you are an exceptional and precious kitty, and I wish you, your doggie and kitty siblings and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Adorable K. Moosie!

Hi K. Moosie in Japan! Happy Cat of the Day! (My mother in law lives in Misakiguchi, Japan! You're neighbors!)

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! Meeting you, all the way from Japan, reading your human's loving tribute and seeing your utterly HEART-MELTING photos and videos has been the perfect ending to my day!

You're just too cute for words, K. Moosie! No surprise to learn, being a caterpillar, how handily you "wormed" your way into your humans' hearts!!!
    How lucky your family is, the humans and 4 leggers alike, having a furkid, a best friend and loving companion, a bed hogger in you! You're just as special as can be, K. Moosie, beautiful inside and out, a gem!!!G Endless thanks to your family for rescuing you in your time of need! How well their kindness and compassion have been rewarded!

Hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration...playing with your kitty pals and Beagle (I think they're Beagles, hehe) buddies; hogging the "big bed," being loved and pampered to pieces, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious K. Moosie, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your dear kitty and doggie siblings, too!

SO precious!!!

Misaki Guchi, Japan!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    K. Moosie is so colourful and unique. Her coat is a work of art and her eyes are so beautiful! Excellent COTD!

What a beautiful Calico you are, K.Moosie Congrats on being COTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

K.Moosie used to be a stray kitten. Her mother and her sibling had gone somewhere, leaving K.Moosie behind them. She was all alone, and so my brothers brought her to our house. We named her Kemushi, which means Caterpillar in English, but it quickly became K.Moosie.

Now K.Moosie lives with three other cats and one dog in our house. She thinks my room is her own room. She sleeps under the blanket on my - make that her - bed, and prefers soft resting places. She is quite good at communicating her needs, While I'm using my PC, she stands in front of me and fawns on me.
    Hello, beautiful K.Moosie in Japan! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a lovely calico cat you are! I like your pretty colored coat, and your lovely green eyes!

Like a caterpillar, you were small at first - and you have become a gorgeous kitty lady! You were by yourself when your young people found you, and brought you home. You have a room of your own, which you generously share with your person! You sleep under the blanket and choose soft places to rest. You distract your person from computer work - good job! You are also good at making your needs known! You are a very special kitty lady!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to lovely K.Moosie! Love to your kitty and dog siblings too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678