Thread: Gorgeous Gucci

Gorgeous Gucci

Concatulations dearest Gucci for being chosen cat of the day. I am sure for your Mommy
    you are COTD everyday. Your are a great tuxie keeping Mom's spirit up all the time. Now it
    is time to enjoy your life with Mom, Dad, little brother and all the treats and toys. I send lots bellyrubs
    (if you like them), pets and kisses dearest sweetheart Gucci.

Dearest Gucci, you are gorgeous indeed! What a good-looking guy you are! You are so beautiful with that fluffy Tuxedo fur in the interesting design, and that sweet face with those lovely big golden eyes. Thank you for sharing that great collection of photos with us! How nice to see you with your dear Mom in one and your dear Little Brother in another. I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Indiana to pet you both! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Mom will pet you both for me .

And what a wonderful story you have to tell! When you were a kitten, your dearest Mom rescued you from where you were hiding on top of a spare tire in a truck! You and she went through some hard times, moving from home to home. She always made sure you had food, even when she had hardly any. You did your best to make her smile when she had nothing but you to smile about.

But things changed, and now you have a wonderful home, with a daddy and a little brother and lots of toys and treats. Mom says if it wasn't for you, she would never have been strong enough to get you two there. I think you and she rescued each other! You and she and Dad and Little Brother all love each other dearly, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Gucci, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and dearest Mom, Dad, and Little Brother and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 07-14-2018 at 04:06 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Gucci, what a handsome tuxedo boy you are. Your coat with those beautiful markings looks so soft, and your face with those golden eyes is so sweet.
    The picture of you and your brother is too precious!
    You have lived a lifetime of adventures already. First, as a baby, you got away from your kitty mom, and you went on a long trip on top of a spare tire. You not only survived, but you also found your special human.
    You stuck with your mom through all the difficult times, and because of you, she stayed strong, and finally, you two were able to settle, and you got a kitty brother and a dad.
    Gucci, you are special in so many ways, and a life saver, forever bonded with your mom.
    I wish you, your brother, and everybody in the family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Blog Entries
    Gucci is the most fantastic COTD! Such a comfort and inspiration to your lovin' Mum and always a sweetheart. So happy the tide has turned for you both and now I see you have a wee, grey bro! You are both so very cute, Mum too! Hope you have a great and special day, you all deserve the best 😻

Gorgeous Gucci!

Greetings, Gucci! Happy Cat of the Day!

I can't tell you how moved I was, reading your backstory; how you and your mommy came to be; learning of the very special bound you and she share!

I'm so sorry to hear all that you and your mommy suffered early on, sweetheart. But, as fate would have it, two souls desperately in need of rescue find their way to one another and the rest is happy history! Not a doubt in my mind that a higher power led your mommy to you that fateful day she heard your pleas for help, saving you from almost certain death! And in return, you became her lifeline. And so, an everlasting bond of love and trust was forged! Through good times and tough times she was there for you, and you for her, loving one another unconditionally!

Fast forward and just look at you two now! Talk about a rags to richest story!

My mommy would always make sure I had food even when she barely had any. But I always stayed strong and never fussed about moving a lot and meeting new people and animals. I always tried hard to make my mommy smile when she had nothing but me to smile about. Now we have a wonderful home, and I have a daddy and a little brother, and tons of toys and treats. My mommy never forgets to remind me that if it wasn't for me, she would have never been strong enough to get us here. So I guess that's why I'm a special kitty.
    How blessed your mommy is, having a furry family member, a soulmate, a heart healer and life saver in you, sweetheart! You truly are one EXTRA special boy, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thank you, Gucci, for sharing your and your mommy's heartwarming love story with us! Meeting you and your mommy, learning of the love you share, seeing your heart-melting photos, has made my evening! Hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration...loving on your mommy and she on you, the two of you spoiling each other rotten! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Gucci, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your dear little fur brother, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, handsome Gucci!

What you a great friend you are Gucci, always there for your mommy.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana