Thread: Precious Purdy!

Precious Purdy!

Hi Purdy, best doggie in the whole wide world! Happy Dog of the Day, sweetheart!

What a beautiful Boxer girl you are, Purdy, and oh my, how adorable you look in your Halloween costume, cutest witch ever! Bet you were a big hit with the trick or treaters! And that sweet face of yours is a total heart-melter! What I wouldn't give to be on the receiving end of one of those soft Purdy smooches!

We're so, so happy to hear that you're doing so well after your major hiop surgery, that you were deemed clear of cancer, enjoying life and your family, your pawrents and furry sibs alike, to the max! Nothing's gonna keep you down, right Purdy?

How very lucky your furever family is, Purdy, having a beautiful, loyal and loving, sweet as can be furkid in you! You're just as special as they come, Purdy, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Purdy! Meeting you, reading your proud mom/dad's love filled tribute, seeing your heart-melting photos, has made my morning! Hope you enjoy a very special Dog of the Day celebration...playing and running with your fur-brother Rufus and fur-sister Dixie, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, precious Purdy, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Rufus and Dixie, too!

SO precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Purdy

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 55
Size:  13.6 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    I just love your name "Purdy"
    So good that you came thru your health problem
    with no real problems.
    Celebrate your special day.

Blog Entries
    I agree with everyone! Purdy is a perfect name and I would have given up lotsa candy if she came to my house on Halloween looking that adorable! She is the cutest, sweetest and very best dog in the whole world! Hope she was extra spoiled today😍

Purdy looks adorable in her Halloween costume.
    I am glad she is doing well after her surgery.
    Congrats on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana