Thread: Sensational Shadow

Sensational Shadow

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 131
Size:  10.1 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    Sounds like you have a little bit of a free spirit in you.
    What a handsome boy you are and much loved.
    Celebrate your special day.

Blog Entries
    Shadow has a killer cuteness about him. Apparently a wee bit of a pain in the arse for a while eh. Well, usually people test our patience as much as animals so what the hell. So glad you bonded and are best mates now, good to know Shadow is so loved and has mellowed a tad! Big hugs to Shadow, our wonderful DOTD, he's the best!

Super Shadow!

Hi Shadow! Happy Dog of the Day, sweetheart!

As the dedicated time spent with him began to pay off, I remember the first time he learned a difficult agility movement or the first time he listened to me instead of the squirrel that was running across his path. Perseverance and patience (along with much exercise!) have developed a very deep bond with my pup. This bond is difficult to put into words, however, those that have been through it know the unending loyalty of Lassie is only a fantasy, while the deep love between human and dog comes from a determination to fight for complete trust.
    ***HAPPYBTEARS*** And that, Shadow, is what true, unconditional love of an animal companion is all about! ENDLESS thanks to your wonderful mom for hanging in there, for her patience and unwavering commitment, her unconditional love! And as we have learned from her tribute, how well her patience and dedication has paid off! You may not have been, at first blush, what your human was expecting, as advertised; that "perfect" Lassie dog she was hoping for, but it's clear you were the pup destined to be hers!

On a side note, I've been mom to 4 pups as an adult. All but one required more than a bit of tweaking!
    How blessed your mom is, having a best friend, a loyal and loving best friend, a full fledged furry family member in you, sweetheart! You're just as special as can be, beautiful in looks and in heart, simply the best!

Thanks to your mom for sharing your heartwarming backstory, your transformation from that wild and crazy guy she first encountered, to the loyal and loving best boy we meet here today, and oh, all of those utterly heart-melting photos! You truly are a gem of a boy, Shadow, the poster boy for adoption, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Hope you're enjoying a very special Dog of the Day celebration, sweetheart, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and slobbery smooches to you, beautiful Shadow, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

True love!!!

Gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Good to know Shadow has calmed down a bit. Congrats on being Dog of the Day sensational Shadow!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

boxers

bpxers are the best. i lost dallas 23 apr & got shiloh-my 4th boxer