Thread: Lucas Pookie Smookie!

Lucas Pookie Smookie!

HHs given name is Lucas, but he's usually known as Pookie, Pookie Smookie, Stinky Butt, Pookie Pie...) is the love of my life. I have always wanted a Maine Coon so I looked through Petfinder.com and found him.

Pookie is crazy!!! He would play all day if someone can keep up with him. He can hop really high like a kangaroo. He wiggles his butt when he is about to make an attack. He loves his brother, Neelyx, as you can see in the other picture. He is mischievous. He will get into everything and anything. He has the biggest paws I have ever seen. He is super friendly and extremely well behaved for vet visits. However, he is horrible in the car. He is not a lap cat nor a very lovey dovey kind of cat but he has definitely become more affectionate. His favorite game is the shadow game. If he sees a shadow that has movement - he goes bonkers!!! His other toy that he loves is this crinkley ball on a flexible stick. I stick it on one of his scratching post and he goes nut over it. Unfortunately, because of his feline ferocity, the toy does not last very long.

The other things that Pookie loves is being brushed, his treats and tuna. He has had some medical problems recently and though he is okay now it's something that we feel will be ongoing the rest of his life. I also hope that he will gain a couple of pounds. Otherwise, he is as active as a kitten. I love him so much for bringing so much laughter and joy to my life.
    Hello, Lucas Pookie in Connecticut! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a beautiful kitty guy you are! I like your sweet face, your fluffy fur and your big pawsies! I would be delighted to pet you for as long as you wish, or treat you to a brushing session! Since I can't, though- I hope your caring person will give you loads of pats for me today! Some for Neelyx too, please

You are an active and playful kitty! You like to play with your ball on a stick, or pounce on a shadow! You keep your brother Neelyx company. You are not a fan of laps, and you are definitely not a fan of car trips. There are times when you are affectionate but you are mostly playful! You have had some health challenges and need to put on a bit of weight- I'm sure your caring person will help you with that. You are a beloved kitty!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Lucas Pookie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    Pookie looks so lovable and totally irresistable! Excellent COTD. So glad he has a feline freind in Neelyx and wonderful peeps to care for him. Such a beautiful coat, we hope his health is always good of course! Wishing all the best to dear, sweet Pookie, now and forever😻

Dear Pookie, what a handsome Maine Coon boy you are. You look so fluffy and soft, and your face with those big green eyes is adorable. I think I detect some mischievousness in them.
    Calling you an active kitty is an understatement. You get into everything, your favorite toy doesn't last very long because you are so ferocious, and you chase shadows.
    Even though you had to deal with some health challenges, and you may have to in the future, you are always in good spirits, and friendly and loving.
    Lucas Pookie, aka Pookie Smookie, Stinky Butt, Pookie Pie...), you are special in so many ways, and I wish you, Neelyx and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Super Lucas Pookie Smookie!

Hi Pookie, a.k.a Lucas, a.k.a Pookie Smookie, Stinky Butt, Pookie Pie! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous, personality packed, "wild and crazy" Maine Coon boy you are, Pookie! Love your MO...play until you drop, i.e. "feline ferocity!" hehe Life's too short to let a morsel of life pass you by, right sweetheart?

I'm sorry to hear about your (unnamed) health issue, Pookie! All fingers and paws crossed here that your health issues will soon be resolved, those pounds packed on!

How lucky your human is, having a fun loving, life loving, sweet as can be best furry family member in you, sweetheart! The joy, love and laughter you bring to your human's life is truly a priceless gift! You're just as special as can be, Pookie, purrfect to the core, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! Meeting you, seeing your heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration: making mischief, playing the shadow game and tackling that crinkly toy; being brushed and chowing down on tuna and treats; cuddling with Neelyx and your devoted human; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Pookie, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear brother Neelyx, too!

So precious! (We see you, Neelyx!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Pookie, a.k.a. Pookie, Pookie Smookie, Stinky Butt, Pookie Pie, and Lucas, what a gorgeous Maine Coon mix fellow you are! You are so pretty with that fluffy, soft-looking fur, those massive Maine-Coony paws, and that sweet face with the white mustache and the lovely big golden eyes. Thank you for sharing both those great photos with us! You are adorable in both, and how cute to see you cuddling up with your dear brother Neelyx! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to North Branford, CT to pet you both! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are full of energy and will play all day if someone can keep up with you. You make your dear Purrrson smile with all your antics. You will get into anything and everything, you can hop like a kangaroo, and you wiggle your butt when you are about to make an attack. Your favorite game is the shadow game. You love to play with crinkly balls on flexible sticks, but you make short work of these. You are friendly and well-behaved for vet visits but are horrible in the car rides going there (or anywhere else). You are not a lap cat or very lovey-dovey, but you've become much more affectionate. You love being brushed and eating your treats and tuna. You've been having some medical issues, and your dear Purrrson is taking excellent care of you. You could put on a couple of pounds! Otherwise, you're as active as a kitten. You and your dear Purrrson and Neelyx all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Pookie, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Neelyx and Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats and maybe some tuna too!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Pookie!

What a handsome boy you are you are! You have a beautiful fluffy coat, and beautiful green eyes, and I agree with cats4ever that you have a mischievous look - and quite a personality.

You have so much energy and get into everything - you wiggle your butt when you’re about to attack. I bet you give your mom/dad many laughs.

I’m sorry about your medical issues, but I hope they will be solved, so you can go on playing and enjoying life to the fullest. I can tel you are loved very much.
    Have a day of fun, playtime and celebration, get some extra treats today, and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetheart! Love to Neelyx, too!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

What a handsome Maine Coon mix you are Pookie.
    I am sorry you have health problems.
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana