Thread: Cute Kalias

Cute Kalias

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Kalias!

What a handsome boy you are you are! You have a beautiful fluffy coat, and beautiful aquamarine eyes and a determined look on your sweet face!

So you are meditating… you have it down to a Tee, judging from the picture!

I bet your family are happy that you greet them at the door when they come home. And they didn’t want you to be lonely, so they adopted two orange boys to keep you company - and you love them! I’m sure you can teach them lots of things, including meditation, You really are a sweetheart!

Enjoy a day of fun, playtime and celebration, get some extra treats today, and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, Kalias!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Blog Entries
    Kalias is a beautiful cat, I like his little nose freckle! So sorry Holly passed but it is wonderful you got him some gingers to keep him company. I just love that Kalias is COTD, he is a magnificent and darling cat!

Hi, my name is Kalias and I am a Cream Point Himalayan cat, living here in Florida.

This is one of my favorite positions (my buddha pose) which makes everyone laugh. I have posed like this since I was a kitten, and see no reason to stop now. But, actually, it is not to make people laugh, I am meditating. I am a very laid-back cat and just love people.

I greet my owners at the door when they come home and am very human-like in so many ways. I lost my sister and best friend, Holly, who was also a Persian, so a fluffy lady. But my owners didn't want me to be lonely so they adopted two rescued orange tabby kittens (siblings) and I love them too. I am teaching them all about being a cat, with the importance of daily meditation included.
    Hello, Kalias in Florida! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous Himalayan cat you are! I like your cream point markings and your lovely light blue eyes! Your fur looks so fluffy and soft- I would be glad to pet you! Since I can't, though- I hope your people will give you lots of extra petting for me today!

I smiled when I read how you greet your people at the door! What a special way to be greeted! You are a very laid-back kitty, and you love people. You have two orange tabby siblings, and you are teaching them all about being a cat - especially the importance of daily meditation! I'm sure you are teaching them many important things!

Happy Cat of the Day to magnificent Kalias! I am sending some huge hugs for you and your kitty siblings, because you give me a huge smile today!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest Kalias, you are gorgeous! What a stunning white Himmy you are, with those creamy-colored points. That long fluffy coat looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with that cute spotted nose and those lovely big blue eyes. You are beautiful in your meditation position, your Buddha pose. We can see clearly that you are a true Yogi of a cat! I wish I could reach through the screen to Clermont, FL to pet you, and pet your two orange sibling kittens (Yogis-in-training), too. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You have been meditating since you were a kitten, and you are now highly evolved, a Purrrfect meditator. You are a very laid-back cat who loves people very much, especially your dear Purrrsons. You greet them at the door when they come home, and you are human-like in so many other ways. We are so sorry you lost your beloved sister and best friend, fluffy Persian Holly. We know she is watching over you from the Rainbow Bridge and is with you always.

How nice that afterwards your Purrrsons didn't want you to be lonely, so they adopted two rescued orange-tabby sibling kittens. (How good of your dear Purrrsons to choose rescue, and we thank them and thank the kittens' rescuers.) You love the kittens too and are teaching them all about being a cat, including the importance of daily meditation. You and your dear Purrrsons and kittens all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Kalias, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear orange kittens and Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know that Holly Angel and the other Angels are all rejoicing for you!

Last edited by phesina; 07-11-2018 at 09:07 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Gorgeous Kalias!

Hi Kalias! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a breathtakingly beautiful Cream Point Himalayan boy you are! That coat, those EYES!!! Hard to believe you're 14 years young, Kalias. You don't look a day over 5! But truth be told, it's your Buddha pose acumen that sealed the deal for me! Oh, what smiles and laughs that pose must elicit! hehe

I'm so sorry to hear of the passing of your bestie, Holly. But no doubt caring for, mentoring that herd of orangies is keeping you busy, helping to fill that empty space in your heart!

How lucky your humans are, Kalias, having an official door greeter, a beautiful best friend and loving companion, a chill, laid back, people loving, card carrying furry family member in you, Kalias! You're the best, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for pawing off a note to us, sweetheart, giving us a glimpse into your carefree, love filled life! Meeting you, seeing your gorgeous, heart-melting photos has been the perfect ending to my long day! Hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration...getting into that zen zone, hehe, watching over your young charges, cuddling with your humans, being loved and pampered to pieces! Loads of love, snuggles and kisses to you, beautiful Kalias, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your young kitty charges, too!

Purrfection!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Kalias, what a handsome Himalayan boy you are. You have the fluffiest and softest looking coat, and your face with those beautiful blue eyes is so sweet.
    I am very sorry that you lost your sister Holly. To make sure you wouldn't be lonely, your parents adopted two kittens for you. You love them just as much, and you are teaching them everything about meditating and being the perfect kitties.
    Kalias, you are a precious and wise senior kitty, and I wish you, your kitty siblings and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

What a handsome Cream Point Himalaylan you are, Kalis
    Your coat is so beautiful and fluffy,
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana