Thread: Beautiful Brutus!

Beautiful Brutus!

Hi Brutus! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a big, beautiful, energetic, athletic APBT you are, simply stunning, and just as sweet as you are handsome; a gentle giant!!! Love that big smile, and oh my gosh, those action shots are spectacular!

We're so happy to hear you came through your life saving surgery healthier and better than ever, bouncing back so quickly! Ready to go one day post op? Wow, that is impressive! Your big heart and fighting spirit are an inspiration to us all, Brutus!

What a lucky boy you are, Brutus, having found your way to a such a devoted Pittie loving family, being treated to all that life has to offer and then some! But just as blessed is your family, especially young Corbin, having a beautiful, joyful, gentle and loving best furry family member in you! You're the best Brutus, just as special as they come, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks to your dad for sharing your gorgeous, hunky self, all of your fabulous photos with us! Meeting you has been a real treat! Hope you enjoy a fun filled, action packed day of celebration...jumping to higher heights, hehe, playing fetch and tug o war, cuddling with your bestie, young Corbin, being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud parents! Lots of love, hugs and slobbery smooches to you, beautiful Brutus, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Gorgeous!!!

Wow!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Brutus

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 182
Size:  11.1 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a happy boy you are, full of energy and love.
    Celebrate your special day.

Blog Entries
    Brutus is a lovely dog, so full of fun and lust for life! I loved all his action shots and am very happy that he is healthy now after that horrible health scare! My cousin has had many APBT and I know how amazing the breed is, but Brutus is the best of the best and it's his special day, yipeeeee!!

Congratulations on being DOTD, beautiful Brutus!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana