Thread: Marvelous Mystique!

Hybrid View

Marvelous Mystique!

Greeting Marvelous Mystique! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful, truly magnificent Northeastern Blue Tongued Skink you are! That trademark blue tongue of yours is stunning, as is your coloring overall; just gorgeous! (Love how your photo backdrops compliment your coloring!!!) And not one to stand on your handsome good looks alone, you're one super chill, laid back, affectionate boy to boot! What a perfect "first" your human has in you! No doubt you've made her/him a Skink lover for life!

Thanks to your human for sharing your gorgeous self, those spectacular pics, and a bunch of fun fact along with your tribute! I so enjoyed meeting you today, learning a bit about your unique species and the very special bond you share with your human! She/he is one lucky soul, having a best friend as beautiful, as special as you in her/his life!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you enjoy a very special Pet of the Day, chilling in your habitat, chowing down on some yummy banana, hehe, being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud parent! Lots of love to you magnificent, Marvelous Mystique, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Long and happy life to you, sweetheart!

LOL!!!

Gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Well his name sure says it all, Marvelous Mystique! A very fitting name for this exotic and fascinating pet. I am pretty sure I've never seen anyone like M.M. before, such a delight! It is adorable that you have provided him with a skateboard to cruise about on, must be hilarious to watch. Everything about M.M.is unique and sweet, I hope he has a very long and happy life! Best wishes!

I have never read anything about a Skink before and that was very interesting.
    Congratulations on being POTD, Marvelous Mystique!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana