Thread: Sweet Sherbie!!!!

Sweet Sherbie!!!!

What a sweet, sweet face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She sounds like an absolute doll and has joined the family successfully!!!!
    BTW - I'm in Ottawa too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Sherbie, what an absolutely gorgeous ebon girl you are. Your sleek coat looks so soft, and you have the most adorable face with those big, round eyes.
    I'm glad that you are exploring the outdoors safely on a leash.
    You had quite the adventure on your way to join your forever family. Spending an hour and a half on a city bus is not a small feat for a one-month old kitten.
    It was well worth it. You are loving and comforting, especially when somebody is not feeling well.
    And, of course, you have a playful side, every little thing is for your amusement.
    Sherbie, you are a most precious kitten, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

I first got Sherbie when she was only one month old. I had to spend over an hour and a half on city buses hiding Sherbie in a blanket and trying to keep her quiet. You see, animals aren`t allowed on public transit. All I can remember is this scared helpless little kitten sinking her claws into me repeatedly. It was then that I knew all I wanted was to take care of this precious little girl and keep her safe. Matter of fact, nothing can compare to Sherbie`s personality.

She is an absolute comfort to have in the house, she just has so much love to give to the people around her. She can tell when someone is feeling down and tries her best to cheer you up.

Sherbie is extremely playful still, she finds amusement in the littlest things, like a dripping sink or plastic bags. She knows how to keep things interesting. It`s quite the experience trying to fall asleep with Sherbie sucking on your toes or ear lobes!

Sometime I think she`s got us all figured out, she`ll cozy up to my boyfriend, start purring and looking at him with those big cute eyes. The second he turns his head from her she`ll start chewing on his necklace and pawing at it. I think she`s more intelligent than we give her credit for.

Overall she`s my baby and I love her to death, things just wouldn`t be the same without my little Sherbie!
    Hello, Sherbie in beautiful Ontario, Canada! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a darling little kitten you were, and what a beautiful big kitten you are now! Your fur looks very soft to pet, and I like your sweet face!

You traveled home on the bus at just a few weeks old, and you were a scared little one. But your people helped you grow and learn, and now you are a spunky big girl! You go outdoors with your leash on, so you can explore. You know exactly how to get your dad to pay attention to you, by purring, giving a cute look and playing with his necklace! You are interested in a dripping sink! My kitty always liked paper grocery sacks. I wonder if you like boxes?

Best of all, you are a smart and beautiful girl! PURR-fect! Happy Cat of the Day to dear Sherbie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    Sherbie is an impossibly cute little kitten! So adorable, perfect COTD!! I know Sherbie will be spoiled rotten today 😻

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Sherbie!

What an adorable girl you are! Your black coat is shiny and soft… simply beautiful! Your amber coloured eyes are stunning, and you have the sweetest face.

Your family adore you when you were just a month old and you went on a bus with your mom, wrapped in a blanket. I can imagine how stressful that was for both of you. But your mom got very attached to you at that moment and wanted to keep you safe forever.

You now have wonderful home where you are loved and cared for, and when someone is feeling down, you will cheer them up with your sweet personality and purrs. I’m glad you have access to the outside, so you won’t get bored - a kitten like you needs lots of playtime.

Enjoy a day of fun and celebration, get pampered with extra treats and lots of love. I wish you many more happy and healthy years, sweetheart!

Absolutely adorable!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dearest Sherbie, what an adorable young lady you are! You are such a pretty girl with that soft-looking black fur and that sweet face with the lovely big golden eyes. You look so comfortable and relaxed in those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. I wish I could reach through the screen and up over to Ottawa to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a delightful story you have to tell! Your dear Meowmie got you when you were just one month old, smuggling you home in a blanket on bus rides for an hour and a half. With you sinking your kitten-sized claws into her repeatedly, she knew then that all she wanted was to take care of this precious little girl and keep you safe!

Now you are getting bigger and are an absolute comfort to have at home. You have so much love to give, and you know when someone is feeling down and needs some kitty-comforting. You are amused by simple things such as a dripping sink and plastic bags. (PLEASE don't play with plastic bags! They are dangerous for kitties! You could get caught in one or get your head stuck in the handles, which can easily become medical emergencies.) You like to go outside, safely on a leash. You also enjoy sucking on toes and ear lobes. You like to cozy up to Meowmie's boyfriend and then, when he turns his head, chew on his necklace and paw at it. You and he and Meowmie and all your dear Purrrsons love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Sherbie, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Meowmie and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Sweet Sherbie!

Hi Sherbie! Happy Cat of the Day!

Be still my heart! What a beautiful ebony baby you are, precious beyond words! Your cuteness quotient is off the charts!

Good on your mommy, stealthily secreting you onto that bus for your freedom ride home! And good on you, Sherbie, staying quiet as a mouse, wrapped up in that blanket, using your claws and not your meows to express your fears! I'm sure it was a scary ride, but finally, phew, you were home, and the rest is happy history! And every day since your happy homecoming you've done nothing but bring endless comfort and joy, love and laughter to your mommy and daddy's lives! Your mom and dad are so very lucky, having a furkid as sweet and loving, as special as you to call their very own! And just think, your life together has only just begun! What fun your humans are in for, watching you grow and learn, sharing so many happy times over the many years to come! You truly are a gem, sweet Sherbie, beautiful inside and out, a treasure!!!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, cutie pie! Reading your mommy's love filled tribute and seeing your heart-melting photos has made my evening! Hope you're enjoying a very special, fun and loved filled Cat of the Day celebration...exploring to your heart's content and making tons of kitty mischief, cuddling with your mom and dad, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Sherbie, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

SO sweet!!!

Last edited by tatsxxx11; 07-10-2018 at 05:41 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What an adoreable kitten you were and what a beautiful cat you are now. Congrats on being COTD Sweet Sherbie!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana