Thread: Marvelous Maizie

Marvelous Maizie

What a blessed pup you are. Rescued from unimaginable conditions by people who love you completely. City life can be tough but you are taken care of by your special people. I hope you all have many more years together.

Maizie

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  12.2 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a beautiful senior pup you are.
    So glad you were rescued and found a loving home.
    Enjoy your golden years with people who love you.
    Celebrate your special day.

Adorable Maizie!

Hi Maizie! Happy Dog of the Day, sweet baby girl!

Your age, even your breed blend may forever remain a mystery, but one thing we know for sure! You are one beautiful, most precious pup, simply irresistible! Love those "low rider," Corgi like legs, and that sweet face of yours, those big, brown eyes, could melt the hardest and coldest of hearts!

It's more than understandable you're not trusting strangers right of the bat, considering how horribly abused you were early in life, not being socialized! But the only thing that matters is your humans' unconditional love for you, and yours for them! Endless thanks to your furever family for choosing rescue, giving one most deserving girl a 2nd chance at a happy life, and what a wonderful life it is!

On a side note, my Lab Star, now at the Rainbow Bridge, was diagnosed with Cushing's at 14 1/2 years old. With medication and regular vet care she lived an active 2 years more, to age 16 plus! What a blessing, considering the average life span for a Lab is 12 years! And as fate would have it, our current Lab, Peach, was diagnosed with Addison's at age 3, the polar opposite endocrine condition of Cushing's, but is doing great now at age 8! So, I have every confidence that you will continue to enjoy good health and many more happy years with your family! They are one lucky pack, your humans, having a furkid as beautiful, as loyal and loving, as special as you, Maizie! You're a treasure!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you today, reading your heartwarming backstory has been a real treat! I hope you enjoy a very special Dog of the Day celebration...visiting the dog run, watching your friends from a distance, hehe; chasing the kitties; receiving countless belly rubs and treats; cuddling with your humans, loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Maizie, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your kitty siblings, too!

Beautiful Maizie!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Awww, Maizie of Many Years totally stole me heart straightaway ! I am so happy she has an amazing family who loves her to bits and made all these years so happy and safe for her! I wish her many more wonderful years with her loving peeps 😍 Such a spectacular DOTD

Congratulations on being DOTD Marvelous Maizie!
    I am so glad you were rescued and may you have many
    more years together!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana