Thread: Big Hearted Checkmate!

Big Hearted Checkmate!

Hi Checkmate! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a handsome, personality packed Anglo Arabian Cross you are, Checkmate, and every bit as beautiful in heart as in body; a gentle giant with a heart of gold! You truly are a friend to all! From dogs to cats to chickens, you love them all!

How lucky your human is, having known your love and companionship these past 9 years, since you were born!!! What a very special bond you and she/he share, best friends for life! You truly are one extra special boy, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Checkmate! Meeting you today, reading your human's heartwarming tribute, seeing your beautiful photos, has been a real treat! Hope you enjoy a very special Pet of the Day, romping in your pasture with your horse mom and playing with all of your critter friends; munching on juicy watermelon and crunchy granola bars, hehe; being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted humans! Lots of love and a big hug to you, beautiful Checkmate, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your horse mom, too!

Gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Checkmate

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 61
Size:  11.5 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    The sweetest thing is you have been loved your whole life.
    Who could ask for more than that???
    Celebrate your special day.

Blog Entries
    I am team Checkmate all the way! What an awsome, perfect horse in every way. We live in B.C. too, so I know he lives in a beautiful place and is clearly adored by all, so... every little thing is as it should be! I love Checkmate, please give him a treat for me 🐴

Happy POTD Handsome Checkmate!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Checkmate, on being POTD! You are gorgeous, adorable, brilliant and Heaven-sent! You are a JOY to everyone who has the pleasure of meeting you! Sending best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweet Boy! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net