Thread: Adorable Digby!

Adorable Digby!

Good morning, Digby! (LOVE your name, hehe) Happy Dog of the Day to you, from all in this Lab/Lab x loving home, including my Lab x girl, Peach!

What a welcome sight your gorgeous, hunky handsome Labbie self is this Saturday morning! You truly are the quintessential Labbie, loyal and loving, beautiful inside and out, a gentle gentle giant with a heart of gold!

I so enjoyed reading your human's love filled tribute, Digby! I'm sure he/she would agree with me when I say, "Yay for foster failures!" (Good move, chewing that door trim, lol) You knew where you belonged all along, and oh, what a perfect match you and your furever family make! You even help your dad with his deliveries! "Here comes Digby!"

We cannot imagine what life would be without him, would a life without Digby even be a life? I shudder to think of what that would be like. But for now we just say "Here is Digby!"
    How lucky your humans are, having a beautiful, energetic, life and people loving best furry family member in you, Digby! You're the best, a treasure, just as special as can be! And for the record: my girl Peach is a pro at raiding our raspberry patch, and come fall, vacuuming those fallen apples of the lawn! hehe

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Digby! Meeting you today, seeing your heart-melting photo spread, has been a joy! Hope you enjoy a happy and fun filled Dog of the Day celebration, romping with your BFF Lylah the black Lab mix and chasing the kitties; playing fetch till you drop; exploring all sorts of new places; raiding the raspberry patch (tis the season, hehe); cuddling with your humans; being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud humans and all of your adoring friends and fans! Lots of love, hugs and slobbery smooches to you, precious Digby, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to Lylah and the kitty crew, too!

Happy Dog!!!

Gentle Giant!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Digby

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  13.7 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    So cute that you knew who you wanted to spend your life with, your foster.
    A foster failure because of your choosing.
    I can see why, you have a wonderful life. Celebrate your special day.

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, adorable Digby!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana