Thread: Precious Pearl

Precious Pearl

Dear Pearl, what a beautiful shorthair girl you are. Your sleek coat looks so soft and shiny, and your face with those golden eyes and your big ears is too sweet.
    I'm glad that your parents decided to adopt a black kitty, since you would have been definitely at a disadvantage when it comes to adoptions.
    You didn't have any trouble to adapt to your new, forever home. You are sweet and cuddly (but only on your own terms).
    And nobody is allowed to touch your belly!
    Your other hobbies are hunting bugs, watching birds and the weather, and doing kitty yoga.
    Pearl, you are the perfect house panther, and I wish you, your kitty siblings and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Blog Entries
    Pearl certainly is a very precious ebony beauty! Black cats are sublime, everyone knows that. I am sure that Pearl is the most exquisite black cat in the whole, wide world!!

What a beautiful black kitty you are, Pearl. A perfect Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Pearl!

What a pretty girl you are! Your black coat is shiny and beautiful, it looks so soft, and you have beautiful golden eyes and the sweetest face.

I’m so glad your family adopted you, it was indeed the best decision ever! When you are in the mood, you love cuddling up with, but you don’t like tummy rubs… yet. You sweet temperament shows in the pictures, and of course your family love you, including your load purr.

Enjoy a day of fun and celebration, hunting bugs, watching birds and the nature outside. Get pampered with extra treats today, and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetheart!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

House Panther Pearl!

This is Pearl. We found her on Craigslist, her litter was all adopted out except her and one other grey tabby. I was afraid she would be put in a shelter due to her color, so we adopted her. It was the best decision we ever made!

Pearl has the sweetest temperament and was a breeze to integrate into our now four-kitty home. She has the loudest motor you've ever heard, and a meow like a squeak toy. She enjoys hunting bugs, half sitting in the windowsill to watch birds and the weather (see photo, it looks like she melted off the windowsill), she loves treats and cat-yoga like stretches..she also enjoys laying on her back ... .but does not like belly rubs, so watch out!

Pearl enjoys cuddling, but only when she's in the mood. She does not come when called, but when she is in the mood for snuggles, she is the sweetest, most lovable kitty. And she has taken over the title of 'the baby' of the house. She's our playful, lovable house panther, and we affectionately call her our 'bad omen.'..(which couldn't be further from the truth.). We do love our little Pearl.
    Hello, precious Pearl! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous girl you are! Your fur looks so smooth and shiny to pat! I like your pretty, gem-like eyes, too!

You are a busy kitty- sitting by the window to observe the birds and all that's happening outdoors. You are cuddly when you would like to be. When that happens, you are sweet and lovable! You have a loud purr-motor, too! You lie on your back and do kitty yoga, but you are not a fan of tummy rubs. (that's okay) Maybe some day you will enjoy a tummy rub, maybe not. You don't come when called, because you're a cat! You are a fan of treats, yum! Best of all, you are a loved kitty!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to gorgeous Pearl!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Precious Pearl!

Hi Pearl! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a beautiful panther girl you are, Pearl, truly a pearl of a girl! Your sleek, shiny black coat , those sparkling amber eyes, are stunning! I'll never understand why black kitties and doggies are so often overlooked! Thankfully your humans saw you for the beautiful girl that you are, and oh, what a perfect fit for your family you turned out to be!

How very blessed your furever family is, having a playful, sweet and loving best baby furkid and house panther (definitely not a bad omen), in you! You're a treasure, Pearl, a gem, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for ending my long day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! Meeting you, seeing all of your heart-melting, hehe, photos, has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration...hunting bugs and watching the birdies and weather from your windowsill, playing with your kitty bros and sister, being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted humans! Lots of love, cuddles and *kisses* to you, precious Pearl, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your 3 kitty sibs, too!

Kitty yoga!!!

I'm melting!!! hehe

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Pearl, what a gorgeous young lady you are! You are a sleek black beauty with fur that looks so soft and the sweetest face with lovely big golden eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You are adorable in every one of them. What a darling kitten you were (and a darling grown-up now, too)! In that picture of you lying showing your tummy, my first thought was you want a belly rub, but your dear Purrrson says you don't like those, so I won't try one. I do wish I could reach through the screen to North Plainfield, NJ to pet you, and pet your three kitty housemates and rub any of their tummies if desired, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you all and rub any appropriate tummies for me .

And what a story you have to tell! Your dear Purrrsons found you on and adopted you through Craigslist. We're so glad you came from there to such a fine result, as many kitties don't, and we hope your littermates all found safe, welcoming homes too. You have the most delightful Purrrsonality, with the sweetest temperament, the loudest motor, and a meow like a squeak toy. You enjoy hunting bugs, watching the birds and the weather from the window, and treats and cat-yoga. You are independent, enjoying cuddles and snuggles when you're in the mood. You're 'the baby' of the house, your family's playful, lovable house panther. You and they and your kitty housemates all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Pearl, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear kitty housemates and Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery