Thread: Stunning Sable

Stunning Sable

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  10.5 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a well traveled little girl.
    Sounds like you have a great life, with many friends.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Sable the Scamp!

Hi Sable! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful, personality packed, sweet and sassy Chin girl you are, Sable! Oh, what I wouldn't give to stroke that gorgeous, velvety, soft as sable coat of yours, plant a few kisses on that precious wee face!

You and sister Ember certainly took the long way home, Sable, traveling all the way from OK to Virginia Beach by way of Louisiana! A well traveled baby girl for sure! But no doubt that long trip was well worth the time and effort for you and your human! And the rest is happy history!

How luck your human is, having a sweet and sassy, fun loving "she devil" in you, Sable! You truly are a treasure, beautiful in body and heart and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, seeing all of your beyond heart-melting photos, has been a joy! Hope you're enjoying a very special Pet of the Day celebration...plotting destruction and world domination, lol, playing with sister Ember and cuddling with your human, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, precious Sable, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Ember and all of your furry sibs too!

Too precious for words!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    How can such a wildly adorable, wee creature be so cunning and devious as well? No matter, Sable is just divine the way she is and I could look at her sweet face all day. Perfect POTD!

Congratulations, Sable, on being POTD! You are precious! Sending best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie, to you and your furry friends! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net P.S. Opt to adopt from shelters at Petfinder!

Congratulation on being POTD, Stumming Sable!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana