Thread: Adorable Abreu!

Threaded View

Adorable Abreu!

Dearest Abreu, what a gorgeous guy you are! You are such a handsome kitty, with that orange tabby fur that looks so soft and that sweet face with the long white whiskers and the lovely big eyes. My orange tabby girl Sparkler says "Hello, Meow!" Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us. What an excellent assortment you've posted! It's clear that you and Sammy and your doggie sisters are all great friends. How nice that you have your own baseball jersey! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Chicagoland to pet you and rub your tummy and give you chin and ear skritchies and head bumpies, and do the same as desired for Sammy and the doggies, too. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you all and administer other lovies as desired for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You and your three littermates were born to feral mama Paulie, who just showed up one day. After an injury to your boy bits and an expensive vet bill, you moved in with your family to stay! Bless them for rescuing you just in time and getting you the help you needed. (I hope mama Paulie and your littermates have all found good homes, too.) Now you are all settled in, even though you still don't really like to be held by your dear Purrrsons or sit on their laps. You love your new home and enjoy watching all the wildlife through the windows and cheering for the Chicago White Sox. You and your dear Purrrsons and Sammy and doggies all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Abreu, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and Sammy and doggies and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 07-04-2018 at 04:57 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery