Thread: Adorable Abreu!

Adorable Abreu!

Dearest Abreu, what a gorgeous guy you are! You are such a handsome kitty, with that orange tabby fur that looks so soft and that sweet face with the long white whiskers and the lovely big eyes. My orange tabby girl Sparkler says "Hello, Meow!" Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us. What an excellent assortment you've posted! It's clear that you and Sammy and your doggie sisters are all great friends. How nice that you have your own baseball jersey! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Chicagoland to pet you and rub your tummy and give you chin and ear skritchies and head bumpies, and do the same as desired for Sammy and the doggies, too. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you all and administer other lovies as desired for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You and your three littermates were born to feral mama Paulie, who just showed up one day. After an injury to your boy bits and an expensive vet bill, you moved in with your family to stay! Bless them for rescuing you just in time and getting you the help you needed. (I hope mama Paulie and your littermates have all found good homes, too.) Now you are all settled in, even though you still don't really like to be held by your dear Purrrsons or sit on their laps. You love your new home and enjoy watching all the wildlife through the windows and cheering for the Chicago White Sox. You and your dear Purrrsons and Sammy and doggies all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Abreu, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and Sammy and doggies and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 07-04-2018 at 04:57 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Abreu, what a handsome tabby man you are. Your deep orange coat looks so soft, and your face is adorable.
    I love all those pictures, you look so confident and comfortable in all of them. I think you more than tolerate your doggie sisters, since you are snuggled up with them!
    I'm glad that your parents recognized the seriousness of your injury, and got you to the vet just in time.
    Since then, you have become a content indoor kitty. You might not be a lapcat, but you show your love in so many ways.
    Abreu, you are a precious boy, and I wish you, Sammy, your doggie sisters and your parents a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Blog Entries
    Bless your heart for rescuing darling Abreu, what a fine looking COTD. Every photo of Abreu was more delightful than the next and I was so happy to see him and some of his family members so ...well, together. Wayyy too cute, best orangie ever!

Adorable Abreu!

Hi Abreu, you hunky, handsome orange boy! Happy Cat of the Day to you, from a fellow baseball fan! Love your fan gear, that stylin' White Sox Jersey! But full disclosure. I am a Yankees fan!

We are SO thankful to your family for coming to your aid in your time of great need, going the extra mile, doing all that was necessary to heal you, literally saving your life!!! I'm sure you mom would agree that it was the best $300.00 investment she/your family ever made! I'm mean seriously...those pics!!! You may not be a lap kitty (yet), but no doubt those head bumpies, your love for belly rubs (), chin and ear skritches more than make up for a warmed lap!

How lucky you are, Abreu, having found you way to such a loving, fur filled furever home. In fact, I think you might have a full roster there! hehe

His namesake is Jose Abreu, who is a first basemen for the Chicago White Sox. He and all of his litter mates and subsequent litter siblings all had White Sox names, too.
    You truly are a treasure, a serendipitous gift of joy love and laugher, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Reading your heartwarming backstory, meeting your family and seeing all of those squee worthy pics, has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration, cuddling with your gorgeous kitty brother, Sammy and your two doggie sisters; watching the world go by from every window; being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted humans! Lots of love, belly rubs and chin skritches to you, precious Abreu, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Sammy and your doggie sisters, too!

Go White Sox!!!

Awww!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Bless you for rescuing dear Abreu. Our handsome Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Abreu

Dearest Abreu,
    From all of your photos of you lying comfortably on your back, I can certainly tell how much your enjoy a good belly rub you were born from a feral mother, so you still aren't quite ready to be held or be a lap cat, but you're settled in very nicely and have a whole family that loves you very much!
    You even have a brother, Sammy to snuggle with! And you can also have a fun time with your doggy sisters too! I hope you have a great day and I'm wishing you lots of more special days like this to come!

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Abreu!

What a handsome boy you are you are! You have a beautiful orange coat, beautiful eyes and the sweetest face!

Your mom was a feral kitty, she was smart enough to show up on your family’s door step one day. I’m so glad you stayed around so they could keep an eye on you, because at about one year old you had an injury to your boy parts, and they saved your life by taking you to the vet. You were neutered at the same time and got your vaccinations, too. That was the best $300 your family could spend - I’m sure they agree.

You have come along way since then and now have a happy home, and even a cat brother to hang out with, and two doggie friends. I can see you get along quite well with all of them, snuggling up with Sammy and one of the dogs, too… so sweet!

Although you don’t like to be held and are not a lap kitty, you still love belly rubs, chin and ear scritchies and head bumpies. Your family love you very much and are so happy to share their home with you.

Enjoy a day of fun, playtime and celebration, get some extra treats, and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetheart!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Hello, handsome Abreu here in Chicagoland! (I'm in LaGrange) Happy Cat of the Day!

What a good-looking orange guy you are! I like your cute face, your long white whiskers, and your tabby markings!

Your cat-mom arrived one day, and later your people realized that you needed medical care. You ended up becoming a member of the family! You are still not a fan of laps, but you are good with chin and ear rubs, and with tummy rubs. You even have kitty and doggie buddies as part of your family! I hope you will bring lots of good fortune to your namesake's team! Best of all, you are a much loved kitty!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you, Abreu!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678