Thread: Beautiful Rosie and Cocoa

Beautiful Rosie and Cocoa

Congratulations on being honoured as Cats of the Day, Cocoa and Rosie!

What a lovely pair you are! It’s not often we see Devon Rex kitties here, so quite a treat. You both are adorable and have such sweet faces with those huge ears!

You, Rosie have a bright coat, beautiful golden eyes, and a cute pink nose. You have to watch your food, to Cocoa might steal it. And you are practising how play fetch - I’m sure you will master it soon.

Cocoa, you have a beautiful brown coat and stunning green eyes, and your ears are as big as Rosie’s. You are a fast learner, jumping up on your mom’s shoulder to get some pets, and trying to muscle in Rosie’s food when you finished your own.

You are both affectionate and love each other… so glad you got to stay together! You play together, cuddle up and sleep together, and you both know what dinner means - and you certainly get your fair share.

When you family travel, you are right there with them, enjoying the views of nature and having such a great time!

Enjoy a day of fun and celebration with your family, and get pampered with extra treats, toys and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, Rosie and Cocoa!

A precious pair

You love each other, don't you!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dear Cocoa and Rosie, what a beautiful sibling pair of Devon Rex kitties you are. I can literally feel your wonderfully soft coats, and your faces with those big ears and eyes are adorable.
    You two are very affectionate towards each other and your humans. You will wait for them at the door when they come home from work.
    And you love to eat, four times a day! . Of course you need all the energy for your favorite games!
    You are also a well-traveled pair, going on vacation with your parents.
    Cocoa and Rosie, you two are precious kitties, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Hello, Cocoa and Rosie in Canada! Happy Cats of the Day!

What precious Devon Rex kitties you are! It is almost your second birthday -- Happy Birthday!

I smiled when I read about how Cocoa will jump to a person's shoulder for petting and lovies, and how you are both energetic and playful! You might play with a ball, or a toy mouse, or maybe something else! Then when it is snuggle time, you have each other and your people You are even good at traveling! When you go to the vacation home, you look out the windows at the birds and other creatures! PURR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Rosie and Cocoa!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    I was truly ecstatic to see Rosie and Cocoa today! They are to die for, so over the top adorable I think I would have to work from home as it would be unbearable to tear myself away from them! Lotsa love and best wishes the the pair of them, superstars of the cat world 😻

Beautiful Rosie and Cocoa!

Hi, Rosie and Cocoa! Happy "two for Tuesday" Cats of the Day, kids!

What a beautiful, most photogenic Devon Rex duo you two make, simply precious! I just can't get enough of your exquisite, utterly heart-melting photos!!! Kudos to your talented human for capturing you in all of your Devon Rex glory!

How blessed your humans are, having two such beautiful, sweet and loving furkids to call their very own! In personality and heart you couldn't be any more perfect if you tried
    (not to mention allergy friendly)! The joy, love and laughter you bring to your humans' live is truly a priceless gift! What treasures you are, Rosie and Cocoa, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, kids! I hope you're enjoying a very special Cats of the Day celebration...being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your hearts desire and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Rosie and Cocoa, our very special and most deserving Cats of the Day, EVERY day!

Breathtaking!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Cocoa and Rosie, what a beautiful pair of siblings you are! You are absolutely gorgeous young Devon Rex kitties with that curly fur and the sweet faces with the long curly white whiskers and those lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing all those great photographs with us! You are adorable in every one of them, and how well your love for each other and your delight with life comes through. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to wherever you are in Ontario to pet you both. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrents will pet you for me .

And what delightful Purrrsonalities you have! You are both quite playful and full of energy. You enjoy chasing your foam balls and toy mice as well as each other. You are also very affectionate and keep close to your Purrrsons and each other. You both love getting extra cuddles, and Cocoa, you've even mastered the art of jumping onto Meowmie's shoulders and nuzzling her face! Rosie, you've been trying that too, but neither of you really needs to do anything for extra cuddles or play time. You do love your food, too, don't you. You have healthy appetites, dining 4 times a day! You enjoy traveling up north with your family and love watching nature from your cat trees and window ledges. You both and your dear Purrrents all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Cocoa and Rosie, on being chosen today's Cats of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrents and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Happy Cat of the Day, beautiful Rosie and Cocoa!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Sweet Cocoa and Rosie

Rosie and Cocoa,
    You two are so sweet together! It's so great that you get along well enough to snuggle! (My own cats would never do that ) Although sometimes one of you will try to steal the others food while they are still eating!
    Rosie, I'm sure that you will soon master the art of playing fetch and figure out Cocoa's secret to getting extra petting.
    Cocoa, ij sure that you will soon be learning more tricks that you can show off!
    I wish you both a long life with your family with lots of cuddles, treats, and love!