Thread: Precious Sina!

Precious Sina!

Dearest Sina, what a beautiful Persian lady you are! You are absolutely gorgeous with that long, silky, fluffy, multicolored fur that looks so very soft, and that sweet face with the long curly white whiskers and those lovely big amber eyes. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us! You are utterly precious, such a treasure in each one of them. And how nice to see you with your housemate.. Is that Irbis (with most of his tail hidden), whom we just met in April, with you? I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Perpignan, France to pet you, and pet Irbis and Nymia too!

It is so nice to meet you now after meeting your dear kitty housemates recently. You all are a Terrific Trio. And what a lovely story you have to tell! Your dear person adopted you from the SPA (Society for the Protection of Animals) of Torreilles Refuge "The Garden of the Padrine," those same wonderful folks who had rescued Irbis and adopted him out to your family. We thank them for their excellent hard work saving so many precious creatures and helping them find loving homes. Now you live with your two kitty housemates and one male human housemate. You are very calm and poised, even when you get sticky ear ointment applied! You all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Sina, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and Irbis and Nymia and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and kibble!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello, beautiful Sina in France! Happy Cat of the Day!

We have met your kitty siblings, Irbis and Nymia, and today is your day!

What a lovely Persian lady you are, with your striking amber eyes and your full, silky fur! I would be very happy to pet you for as long as you wish - since I can't, though, I hope your person will give you some extra petting for me. Some for Nymia and Irbis too, please!

You were at the SPA, the same shelter from which Irbis was adopted. You needed a forever home! Now you have a home with plenty of love and care! You are a very calm and independent lady. You tolerate ear ointment, even though it makes your ears sticky. You are particular about your diet, eating your kibble, but you don't care for certain foods. You are petite, gorgeous and loved!

Happy Cat of the Day to beautiful Sina!

Beautiful Sina!

Bonjour, Sina! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a beautiful Blue Tortoiseshell Persian girl you are, Sina, simply stunning! Your plush, blue coat, even with that slight coating of ointment, is spectacular! And oh, how those big, amber colored eyes of yours shine; so expressive!

I had to smile at your daddy's "three kitties and a man" reference! Wasn't that a movie from the '80's? Oh wait! That was "Three Men and a Baby!" Well, if I had to choose between the two scenarios I'd have to say your daddy comes out ahead, having 3 beautiful furkids lavishing love on him 24/7. As for you and your 2 siblings, how wonderful to be loved uniquely but equally by your devoted daddy! What a big, happy family!

Great thanks to your daddy for choosing rescue, opening up his home and heart to one extra special and most deserving girl! You truly are a treasure, Sina, beautiful inside and out, and so very worthy of your big day in the spotlight!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you this evening, seeing all of your heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...playing with your siblings, cuddling with your daddy, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Sina, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your dear kitty siblings, too!

SO beautiful!!!

Your expression is priceless!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Sina is a ravishing, unique and eccentric looking little cat! Such a joy to behold, glad she has a great family now! Sounds like Sina and the other two felines are set for life now and happily spoiled by their big hearted Dad! Such a divine COTD!

Dear Sina, what a beautiful Persian girl you are. Your blue tortoiseshell coat looks so soft, and your face with those golden eyes is so sweet.
    I'm so glad that you were rescued by your dad, and you settled immediately into your forever home.
    You very patiently tolerate the ear medications, which is exceptional.
    You are a nice, but independent kitty, and you get along with your siblings.
    Sina, you are now the third celebrity in your house, side by side with Irbis and Nymia who were both COTD this year.
    I wish all of you a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Sina

Sina, how cute you are sweetie! You are lucky to have been rescued by your father. No one exact you I'll ever know where you originally came from, but we can all be happy that you have a loving home with food, water, proper care, and even some of your own kitty siblings! Have a great COTD Sina, with lots of love and cuddles!

What a beautiful Tortoiseshell Persian you are, Sina! Congratulations on being COTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana